Hondo's Bar

Premiership 08/09 Season

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arsenal selling Henry was a bit of a non surprise event for me,

what did surprise me was that he went for £16m!

Apparently that was his minimum fee release clause.

Question is now will Wenger stay or go to Real Madird

all i can do is sigh at the arsenal situation.... mostly at the fact our new director of football is looking to be gilles grimandi.. someone who never cut the mustard at arsenal... it'll be a sad day when wenger goes....

thats right... when... not if... i cant see him sticking around much longer in this mess..

• 1 month later...
so yeah, as a continuation to the other premiership thread, im startin this, early enough too so we can talk transfer seasons and insult the teams choices *cough cough* BALLACK AND SCHEVCHENKO ARE GOING TO FLOP *cough cough*

So yeah... how right was i last year, ballack and sheva flopped.. badly at that...

Anyway, the weekend is well and done, and united didnt win... Awh...

1569709092.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

don't listen to him, he's just pissed cos henry's gone (although i heard a strange statistic the other day, arsenal had a better record when henry was injured, than when he was in the team. crazy huh?)

for the top top? no

for second place? sure, why not

dare i ask why you dislike arsenal? because we were/are successful? s'kinda lame

well utd are rivals with arsenal, it's as good a reason as any, then there's also wenger being a complete retard.

d'you know why i think he's a retard? this was his summation of giggs' goal against ye in the '99 f.a.c up semi:

"a few lucky touches, a few lucky bobbles"

:)

wenger is a bit've an idiot in interviews, but as an actual manager, i cant fault him

and i'm not pissed henry is gone, i was a bit disappointed at the start to hear him go, but its just going to pave the way for van persie to be great

and arsenal and united were never rivals until arsenal started doing well and winning things, so a touch of sour grapes perhaps on the man united side?

and arsenal and united were never rivals until arsenal started doing well and winning things, so a touch of sour grapes perhaps on the man united side?

every utd fan i know hates arsenal and every arsenal fan i know hates utd, yes it's just recent since arsenal started gettin good again, but when two teams fight it out for top spot, they become rivals it's inevitable.

that hatred/dislike is mutual

every utd fan i know hates arsenal and every arsenal fan i know hates utd, yes it's just recent since arsenal started gettin good again, but when two teams fight it out for top spot, they become rivals it's inevitable.

that hatred/dislike is mutual

To be honest, i dont hate united, i never have, i'll jibe fun here and there at them, but i like the fact they play good football, much like arsenal, i'd cheer united on any day, so long as its not an arsenal match

• 2 weeks later...

Archived