Hondo's Bar

Braveheart vs. Gladiator

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's saying that he's a little Latin speaking imposter!

No wonder Wallace won with Aurelius's soppy ass opposing him. Well, the real me is here now and we're gonna get this fight going right. Round two Wallace. And not only am I a better Warrior than you, but I'm a better farmer too.

Mills... start this fight.

Uh...heh heh..:D

what the hell are you talkin bout? Listen buddy, i really dont appreciate your stuffin the ballot box here, ok? Fuck off, this is an honest poll!

Sorry bout that Jumbie, lets just not count his vote, the rest oughta be legit.  *phew*, that coulda been messy.

*tosses sandwhich under bridge* (did i not say to stay quiet? am i not merciful!? :D)

i belive adminstration will have to fix things here eh i leave for a little bit and what do i come back to aside form a nick enfestation i come back to this nonsense william walce wins this one hands down please not that i have not read the previous crap because i'm sure some men (they shall remain nameless) whom hate walce (because they have a small penis) must have said something unimportant and voted for walce out of penis envi my heart will go out to you for your small cocks i know what it's like but you don't have to support max for being like us so what if walce has i bigger equipment than you this is a fight not an anal rampage contast.

Hmm.. 1,2,3,4 references to cock, and talk about anal sex? Gee, Artistic's not too gay is he? Is that all you ever talk about is cock? Must be your favorite subject if you talk about it so much....  :dissappointed:

Ya know who else loves the cock? Maximus.

gladiator.jpg

Thank god you folks havent seen the way that cutscene ends on the special-edition DVD...*SLURP, SLURP*...not pretty. And very fuckin innapropriate to boot, im glad they cut it from the film.

this is what i get i stood up for you the small people i pretended to be one of you rather than.... gifted... but you think i like cock eh nipple boy but o no the fact that i tried o boy did i try not to let you see the truth about maximus but there it is....

What's funny is the fact that you think you could defeat me in a battle. Don't make me go Super Saiyan on ya. On a side-note, it sounds like you need some serious help. You been listening too much to bacchus and his preachings of buggery? You need to see the light! Buggery leads to the dark side. Remember what Yoda said? "Anger,Fear, Depression, Buggery, the dark side are they.. Yes, mmmmm!"

Rrrrright. How about no, Fartistic, Okay? Shht!  :plain: Seriously, dude. Stop hitting on me.

1) I just don't swing that way

2) I'm not available. I've got a girlfriend. I suggest you get yourself one too.

look i don't know how to say this but i don't love you it's okay to feel hurt and want to shrug it of and pretend you hate me but lets gat one thing straight for all the people at hime i dumped you?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? whore

Alright, Fartistic.. It looks like we'll have ta leave this one up to the people, seeing as you just don't know when to just shut up and walk away.  :dissappointed: (A side note to everyone else - Here's my point... Count up all the references artisticcartoon makes to the phallus and other gay subjects. Obsess much?)