Hondo's Bar

the oompa loompas versus the seven dwarfs

Guest arc

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yeah, yeah, coulda been better choices, blame my affinity for Wallace - next tattoo may very well be a Braveheart celtic design, supplied largely by fellow board member Dinghy. What an uptight group, id go along if anyone else wanted to play cultural musical chairs, ya know.:irish: :mexican: :D

PS the big fella = Michael Collins.

PPS Willheim Wallach! Nein! Ze German Cowboy isnt till next week.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 years later...
Erm...yeah. Talk of pasty europeans aside, I think you're all underestimating the sheer depravity of Dopey. Once he gets goin', he's gotta put his dick in something.

Dopey is a monster that cannot be stopped by mortal means, even if his lungs are made of candy silk or some shit.

I dunno why I'm still talking.

Just click the link.

You know there used to an eighth dwarf that no one knew about. Parchy. He was just so parched all the time. The irony is, he drowned. I mean, I drowned him, so it was kind of a forced irony, but it doesn't make it any less sweet.

• 2 weeks later...
The 7 Dwarves pre-Disney, or post-Disney? the Pre-Disney 7 Dwarves could've taken anybody (except Walt, of course).

Come to think of it, which Oompa Loompas also...

The ones from Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory with Gene Wilder?

wonka1.jpg

Or the ones from Charlie & the Chcolate Factory with Johnny Depp?

WK_0_wk14Oompa_218111_0714.jpg

Well, since this thread was posted two to three years before the Depp version, I'd say pre-Johnny Depp oompa loompas.

Well seeing as this thread was recently revived after the "Depp-and-Deep" movie (as in Johnny Depp and Deep Roy--the guy who plays all the new oompa loompas) came out, you can see where it would cause confusion, especially to the newcomers.