Hondo's Bar

Lottie Is An Evil Monster

alive she cried

Given the point he was trying to get across was the fact he's steamingly obsessed with a slightly northern british teenager.....singling out one line in one song and bolding it out to try flag some attention...

S'what im saying.

what the fuck is your problem man? out of nowhere you decide to attack me.

i thought it didn't belong in the music forum, why not start up a nick cave thread in general, instead of just

i can see you're point though, i don't know what i was thinkin' posting about a nick cave song, which contains the lyrics and (fan) video of the song. but i don't think crap shack is the right place, politics sounds right though or maybe the suggestion box.

also the shit you sometimes come out with is the epitomy of attention seeking, like when you told me lottie flashed you on msn. or the fit you've thrown over this thread. so here's some advice:

the next time you fell like acting dojly, don't

p.s. great work jax

also the shit you sometimes come out with is the epitomy of attention seeking, like when you told me lottie flashed you on msn. or the fit you've thrown over this thread. so here's some advice:

the next time you fell like acting dojly, don't

Double :misty: for both ASC for that remark, and for Jax for his work! :drool:

When did this happen...when did I become a pipe-smoking, pie-eating, Tory hating monster...

Oh.

Still, that's some good sleuthing there Jax. David Crausby promised me those pictures would remain in his private collection...how you got your grubby paws on them I don't care to know.

An aside - "good lord it's nearly 7am."

yes i did have a little hissy fit over it, yes i was in a bad mood, that was 2 days ago, i've dropped it... everyone else seemingly cant

"Stop crying"

"I'm not crying!"

"Don't shout."

"I'm not shouting!"

"We're not angry at you"

"Gowaygowaygoway!"

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I specifically said anywhere but McDonalds....anywhere, that was one of the things I wanted to do on my trip, not go to McDonalds. But in steps Nick with his shitty breakfast and indegestion inducing orange juice. How do you get orange juice wrong? But they did as they do everything, still no Taco Bell though, I can't understand how that's legal.

Archived