Hondo's Bar

Fixing Fight Club: The Poll

archangel

Fight Club Changes  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you guys... WIthout being here even semi-regularly through the last few months and seeing any real effect made in these board changes, I say sorry to Arch, but I honestly can only see benefit in DA8 having his own slice of hades. It means he's his own garden to tend and leaves anywhere civilised alone. I'm sure most, and especially Arc(assuming this was his idea) would make the same case for me having my own section of FC, so as not to sully his pristine fucking 'vision'. Anyways though, I'd argue Nick's bit up above about Arc taking any tangible hand in this joint before I co-opted it. Arc created it, sure, but then left it alongside the rest of Hondos for dead(and having done the same I can relate) and my insistence to go thru arc to get my name up there was a token gesture at best, to show that I had the sincerest of intentions as opposed to just causing a ruckus.

If i were arsed in my absense I'da understood completely. I don't need to see my name and postcount because i'm confident that my peers will remember me for my obnoxious nature. Nick's all about due respect though, so I can see why everything had to go through Arc(the great big wanker).

so what's going to happen, then?

You have 2:1 people who want DA8 demodded, but Skeet and Nick don't, and we still haven't heard from arc. Since this is a liberal board, I know your version of democracy varries differently from mine (what with little 'democratic' actions and more authoritative dictums....that, or the dead voting en masse)

IC you are buying all this? You gonna turn me out? I was just TOO fuckin' much for this place, you hang with a lot of pussies Nick. You are the obvious brains and I see why these fucks love you running their lives. You know what Irish Cowboy I want you down in Fight Club. I want to fight you. Just you. Make a thread or whatever the fuck just so you and I can post there. You beat me and I'll leave willingly you can even delete my whole fuckin' profile. If I win though (and when I do you'll make it seem like I didn't the way Saddam told his people he won the Gulf War, and you'll drive me out anyway at the whim of a bunch non-pussy getting, in-the-closet, world of warcraft playin', 12 sided dye throwin', cheeto eatin', faggots AND fat, ugly, dikes you'll win either way cause that is the way you have it here anyway) you will declare Me not only your better but the one true Lord and Master of Fight Club. The whole place. And I want the entire Modship (which you would never give up) I want a password that allows only me to edit, delete, etc. That not even you could touch unless I gave it over. Just You.

wait, DA, you're what now, asking for something and then saying like twice you won't get it? I dont follow...you're sounding like one of those kids who's joking only if it's not taken seriously.

"I'm just kidding like jason...unless you gon' do it."

• 1 month later...

Is it really so hard to ignore DA8? I'll be honest, I've always kind of liked the little troll. I'm glad he tends to stick to one place over here instead of over running things like he did at Preacher's. I've known this troll since 2000, and I haven't been bothered by him once here, in any forum. You guys have to stop taking the bait. What's so difficult about that? HIt ignore and tune him out. Why all the drama?

*Incidentally I didn't know I replaced SOF as the mod of anything. I didn't even know I was a moderator. What can I do? Do I have like special powers and stuff? I guess my political machine is working even when I'm not. Good to know.

Tu - you didnt replace; you were added to, in the spirit of your original Bar thread back at Preacher's. you can basically move things around, and the like. there's more, im sure.

political machines: working, even when you dead.

DA - we'll see, son.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived