Hondo's Bar

Portal

archangel

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you know, if it does...Hondos-Con could be, like, tomorrow. :eh:

That is all I thought about while playing Portal, though I gave it more thought than you: It could not be tomorrow. You'd need to shoot a portal at Casa Nicurtindseli, then carefully pack and mail the Portal gun to Oz. That takes about a week, give or take, then when the Oz chapter comes through (with the Portal Gun), we mail it Ireland. The Irish chapter fires a portal (I cannot emphasize enough, that it be the same color as the one in Oz, not Miami) comes through, but first mails the gun to other Euro Hondonians (Lottie, Boogie, etc) from Ireland, cause it'll be faster and cheaper from Ireland. When we finish with Europe, the Portal Gun comes through the portal to Miami and we mail it from Miami to Texas, then after that to various places around the US, Dr Girlfriend, whether TulipO is. The Central Florida chapter can drive their own asses down. Locating where on the globe 2track is a the time will be the trickiest part. We might be able to get everyone here in a 3 week period. Also, we have to make sure everyone has a tile of the material you can shoot portals onto, cause plain concrete doesn't work too well.

So you see, unlike you, I have this all planned out.

• 2 years later...

Archived