Hondo's Bar

Pikey Vs Nazi

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Got into a bit of a discussion over who would win in a fight; Ed Norton in american history X or Pitt in snatch. i thought this was a good matcch up since they both did fight club.

here are a few pics to remind you what they look like ahxsurrender.jpg

3_1202_0.jpg

It's gotta be Pitt in Snatch in a fight.  The entire point of his character was that he had this mythical ability to kill somebody in a punch.... norton's character was just really mean and curb-checked people at gunpoint.  American History X was a great movie tho, forgot about it comepletely till you mentioned it... Checked up on teh director and it seems he's coming out with something soon about teh cocaine trade.  Works for me.  So this one boils down to another "doesnt matter whos the better character, this one can beat the other up" poll for me.

Yeah, im with Junker here - Norton was a tough Nazi who made folks bite the curb & all, but Pitt was a hardass bareknuckle boxer who not only knocked folks out in a few hits, but took em extremely well, too.  Two very different movies, granted, but in a fight id see it hard to defend Norton...and im not even gettin into AHX's shower scene :ill:

• 8 years later...
I'd go with Norton in AHX, nothing like a man who is fighting for his ideology, wheras Pitt in Snach is just a Pikey fighting for a new Van for his Ma, what other reasons does he have?

Do you like Dags?

Andy Varley has obviously never met a Knacker (Pikey) they live to fight and fuck (their sister).