Hondo's Bar

coolest shoe in replacement comic...

primetime

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Samuel L Jackson Fury. Catch up dumbarse. Yeah, I just figure after Ennis' Max Fury mini, we saw why the white, weathered war-horse wouldn't fly as the head of the world's premier spy network. And you look at Ultimate Xmen #... 8-9? Wherever he first appears, he has hair & in fact, simply looks like a black(but still impossibly suave) old-school Nick Fury.

NBA Superstar Shaquille O'Neal is Kazaam, a larger-than-life genie with a magic touch for nonstop fun laughter!  After 5,000 long years of captivity, Kazaam is set free to grant three wishes to a new master.  From then on, he's catapulted to one wild adventure after another... from becoming the latest rap sensation or untangling an outrageous mob scheme! As the giant genie with an attitude, Shaq scores big laughs in this hilarious comedy hit that's sure to be a slam-dunk winner with everyone!

Edited by Iambaytor

Heh. Insteada hovering Gucci loafers he could have rocket-powered roller-skates & a ceegar.

P.S- The poll neglects Thor's replacement team Thunderstrike & Beta Ray Bill. I suppose since Michael Oeming made Beta Ray bad-arsed tho he don't count. Thunderstrike's lame as fuck tho. Perez & Busiek couldn't make undead-him cool, & his bastard son is doomed to MC2. He's Queen of the lame-o's.

"Uh, Gray Hulk was actually the first one, the green one was HIS replacement. And the Punisher actually had like five replacements (Female Punisher, Yuppunisher, Outlaw Punisher, Idiot Punisher, and there was another whose name escapes me)"

Are you sure it wassn't just a printing error or a different shade of green?

i don't want to be rude but i will, that picture answers nothing. does anyone know what color this guy is or not. if you tell me he was grey because of that picture then i want to know what happened to his yellow friends. also i like what the ulimates but they are just great.

honestly, id go with it being green. the gray hulk now stands as a seperate personality, and soon as you see him in Avengers # 1 and such, its green - he's the savage, mindless, "madder i get, stronger i get" Hulk so for all intents and purposes, he's green.

The way it ran was like this: Savage Hulk, Green, mindless strong-as-fuck, is the iconic rendition, hence anything deviating from that is not likely to last and constitutes a "shoe-in". Grey Hulk, or Mr Fixit, Grey, wiley & bad-as-fuck. Still not banner(in the Fixit period Fixit became the dominant persona, moved to vegas & became a bouncer. He's cunning & bad-arsed, kinda noir-ish, & at that point Banner was really just more of a bad nightmare. Years later, Peter David did a Banner-subconscience story pitting Grey against Green in Banner's head to figure out just what was up(I'm pretty sure this was about the time green Hulk retained banner's intellect) & i forget who won but the fact is Mr Fixit was less of a shoe-in as much as a gimmick, like spiderman as Captain Universe, like so

universe.jpg

P.S- If you put Steel in your poll, why didn't you include Cyborg, Eradicator or Superboy? You could've just lumped 'em in together. And that whole story was fuckin' awesome. But my vote stays with Azrael.

NBA Superstar Shaquille O'Neal is Kazaam, a larger-than-life genie with a magic touch for nonstop fun laughter!  After 5,000 long years of captivity, Kazaam is set free to grant three wishes to a new master.  From then on, he's catapulted to one wild adventure after another... from becoming the latest rap sensation or untangling an outrageous mob scheme! As the giant genie with an attitude, Shaq scores big laughs in this hilarious comedy hit that's sure to be a slam-dunk winner with everyone!

Edited by Iambaytor