Hondo's Bar

Street Fighter IV

C_U_SPACECOWBOY

indeed lol... i haven't played sf4 yet but im pretty sure iz nasty fun... ps its simply a skill that comes o-natural *scoffscoffscoff!!!* ..*ahem.. anyway its accomplishing as hell to learn a combo thats over 21 hits lemme tell ya... but then it starts @_@... u start learning combos for every1... then when theres nuthin left?!?!!?#?@@$^*^$^.. u start playing with traps.. then glitchez... don do it mang u have a social life to live for GOD SAKEZ! :'-(

but fuk yea man learn that shit!!! ;)

and that deadpool... clip classic LOL

heres a tourny im familiar with... the guy joker straight gay player flayin all day.. i like the other guy (liquid since he tendz to juggle a lil less annoyingly... plus his choice of charz of course.. but nonetheless ridiculous to watch.. pt iz ...ugh i think u get da pt.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all the memories of my cramping hands and blisters are coming back. i hate that, it's like the only game that would do that.

anyone can verify that the ps3 version can let you send a message to a buddy and challenge him without having to exit out?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

For those interested and not in the loop of the current state of Street Fighter, A long awaited documentary has been released to the masses. I GOT NEXT takes you on a trip around the nation to the hottest spots for Street Fighter competition. Meet the top players of the game and learn a little bit about the history of what it took to get here - even from legends of the Super Turbo days. While not the the final cut (EVO2k9 is only 2 months away and it will be added to the final version), the documentary finishes with the last big tournament in the nation - Final Round (Atlanta, GA). And it's sort of a cliffhanger if your all about the East Coast/West Coast rivalry. Check it out:

EDIT: I changed the link since it was removed from the streaming site. All you get is a trailer now :(

http://igotnextmovie.com/

EDIT 2: I found it on an alternate link. Watch it!

Skip the first six minutes or so if you don't care for the interview with the creator

I finally played SF4 bout a couple months ago (did I tell u guys? o_O) iz a lil ...stiff.... yea I def told u guys... I hate the super system where every1 pretty much as 1 super and you can turn it into a really dramatic lookin super... thats annoying. but anyway the game is awesome! :blink:

PS Tatsunoko vs Capcom IS COMING TO THE US and THEYRE ADDING NEW EXCLUSIVE US CHARACTERS!!! WOOT!

• 2 months later...
Capcom today have announced Super Street Fighter IV, a new, standalone title which is Street Fighter IV with eight new characters added and some tweaks made based on community feedback.

Of the eight characters, three have been announced: classic characters T. Hawk and Dee Jay (Dee Jay's reveal coming in the latest issue of Famitsu, below), and newcomer Juri. The rest could be anyone; new characters, old favourites, a mix of the two. We have no idea!

In terms of improvements to the game itself, producer Yoshinori Ono says that every character has been changed slightly based on comments from both players and the dev team, while an improved online experience is also promised.

Which begs the question: why an all-new title, and not just a range of DLC? Ono says the changes are so extensive that they couldn't just be tacked on, so a disc release was necessary. Those crying "RIP OFF" should know that the game "won't be sold at full price", and that those owning both the original and Super will are in store for an as-yet-unspecified treat.

• 11 months later...

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KY7-plLwFTk?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KY7-plLwFTk?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KY7-plLwFTk?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Yun and Yang's Ultras in action.

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

Wow, Yang's first Ultra is one of the coolest looking ones in the game!

• 9 months later...

Archived