Hondo's Bar

Leonidas V.S. Beowulf

Da Cap'n

Leonidas V.S. Beowulf  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well Maximus Decimus Meridius was a mortal human, Beowulf was a larger than life mythical warrior and Leonidas (incidentally Gerard Butler fucked up with that horribly faux-Irish rom-com featuring that man-woman Hilary Swank. Based on a novel by the daughter of our Prime Minister. Nepotism I say!) was a movie hero based on comic book hero based on a real life historical hero. Who would you bet on in that match? I mean how many more bases do you need to fucking hit??!!!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well Maximus Decimus Meridius was a mortal human, Beowulf was a larger than life mythical warrior and Leonidas (incidentally Gerard Butler fucked up with that horribly faux-Irish rom-com featuring that man-woman Hilary Swank. Based on a novel by the daughter of our Prime Minister. Nepotism I say!) was a movie hero based on comic book hero based on a real life historical hero. Who would you bet on in that match? I mean how many more bases do you need to fucking hit??!!!

All 3 were mortal. Granted Leonidas and Beowulf were larger-than-life, but they all died in the end, so that would imply that they were all mortal. One can also argue that Maximus was larger-than-life too.

I also saw PS I Love You, and I find it hard to believe GB in that movie and in 300 are one in the same. Those roles are so far apart from each other like midnight and midday.

• 3 weeks later...
Well given the choice between fucking her and killing her I know what I'd choose. Guy was using his small head there.

You wont get herpes from killing her.

Shit if Conan was there they'd ALL be done for.

Yes the music would swell and then they'd all be bored to death.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived