Hondo's Bar

Problems with Hondos

archangel

What is everyones problem with the mobile skin? It only displays it in mobile form when you look at it on a phone. Besides its a freakin' mobile skin not flag burning!

The writings the same, so we still have the Alan Moore script, but instead of art by Dave Gibbons, we get Rob Liefeld

Huh? Are you saying the PC/"regular" version of Hondo's shows up on your smartphone? The mobile version still loads when I log on to Hondo's on my iPhone.

Android for the win :D

Also

fuck did you just call me

i can't recreate it, so my gut tells me "he needs a phone made this decade"

Desire S mudafuckah.

Edited by alive she cried

I have the same issue when on my phone. It goes away when people have written enough on the shout box to push it down. To see the most recent posts, I just go straight to View New Comments. I'll eventually end up there anyway.

• 1 month later...

t9BWrMavbkuHQT7CcJ0RNA2.png

Getting to me a little more than I thought. Just a rundown of what I'm experiencing in case this all doesn't work itself out:

*Recent posts not showing up below shoutbox, nor is my "recent topics" option showing up in my settings menu

*On the bottom of the screen, where it has member visits, the only stats it is giving me is who visited in the last 15 minutes. Not members who visited today.

*Lastly, the paypal box is not showing up on the right hand side of the screen. Birthdays and the calender is, but not that.

Again, right now it isn't a big deal, but I'm just putting this here for posterity in case nothing changes.

• 4 months later...

heh...damn, you guys pick up shit quick.

yeah, default was 20, i had it at 15 for years and years now until i realized: without ads, what's the point of increasing hits to the server? might as well just set it to standard.

Not a problem per se, but has the standard amount of posts displayed per page gone up from 15 to 20? Or is it just something on my end?

Thank you! I was wondering if my sad memory had grown even worse b/c, like Logan, I was looking for certain posts at the top of a page.

• 6 months later...

20130416194408.jpg

Not a problem at all really, but ive never seen that title like style there. On my phone too so maybe thats a factor. Am i just seeimg that for the first time or did jax gussy up the title like that? Just curious.

No, the mobile is identical to the pc version for me. It's the first time I've seen the title headline a thread like that before. I didn't know if it was just a special thing for mods or what. I think it's pretty cool if it's something that we all could be doing.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Is anyone having issues with formatting text in posts? Like I'll hit backspace and the cursor wiill jump to the front of the sentence or something. Might be my keyboard, but it doesn't happen anywhere else. It's very random.

Edited by Axels