Hondo's Bar

Sweeney Todd

TulipO

Jess and I thought a Muppets version of Sweeney would make a great movie - Sweeney Frog, the Demon Muppet of Sesame Street.

Obviously, Kermit would be Sweeney and Miss Piggy would play Mrs. Lovett, perhaps with Rizzo the Rat playing Toby. Gonzo would be Anthony and he'd fall in love with Camilla ("I feeeel you, Camiiiiilla...") who is the ward of Waldorf and his lackey Statler. Oh, and Fozzie would be Pirelli. We even started coming up with the songs. (Sigh) If only I were a movie producer.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jess and I thought a Muppets version of Sweeney would make a great movie - Sweeney Frog, the Demon Muppet of Sesame Street.

Obviously, Kermit would be Sweeney and Miss Piggy would play Mrs. Lovett, perhaps with Rizzo the Rat playing Toby. Gonzo would be Anthony and he'd fall in love with Camilla ("I feeeel you, Camiiiiilla...") who is the ward of Waldorf and his lackey Statler. Oh, and Fozzie would be Pirelli. We even started coming up with the songs. (Sigh) If only I were a movie producer.

Have you seen Forgetting Sarah Marshall?

A Taste For Love:

• 4 months later...

gonna go ahead and give a nod to those who have mentioned these classics: rent, chicago, west side story, phantom of the opera (yes, i liked the new version cause it's the only one ive seen) little shop of horrors, rocky horror, sound of music and grease... and sweeney todd has grown on me.

where's the cowboy? i know he loves musicals :sad:

have yet to see le mes. yeah, sorry.

Archived