Hondo's Bar

GIANTS WIN!!!

Signal08

wait, why do you hate tennessee? have you ever been there? granted, i only passed through, but jesus lindsay, that arrested development song seemed the be the best thing to happened to that place uh, since it was founded. if they can throw around a football, i say good for them! every nowhere state that people only move to 'cause of lucrative job offers before drowning themselves in booze and painkillers deserves to be known for something, i says.

i'm glad the pats lost. brady's such a douche. that's what you get for leaving your pregnant girlfriend for a model that kinda looks like a dude. also, while i hate tennessee with a burning passion that is only surpassed by my hatred of fsu, the mannings have done well these past couple of years. their dad must be very proud.

Clinton cheated on his wife and lied about it.... but he was still a good president.

leaving your pregnant girlfriend for another (wo)man and getting a blowjob from a chubby intern are in fairly different categories on the shittiness scale, i'd say. and i never said he sucked as a football player, i said he was a douche. there are many good athletes who are complete douchbags, i'd imagine.

leaving your pregnant girlfriend for another (wo)man and getting a blowjob from a chubby intern are in fairly different categories on the shittiness scale, i'd say. and i never said he sucked as a football player, i said he was a douche. there are many good athletes who are complete douchbags, i'd imagine.

Michael Vick for example... nice guy to lend your dogs to i'd imagine.

I guess I shouldnt tell anyone that my fav team is Tenn Vols?

Tom Brady made the choice to go out there and play 'oh so hurt'. So either he wasnt all that hurt, or he wanted all the glory. It is one or the other. So if your beloved Pats lost 'ONLY' b/c of Brady's ankle, then shame on him and the coaching staff for playing him.

I guess I shouldnt tell anyone that my fav team is Tenn Vols?

Tom Brady made the choice to go out there and play 'oh so hurt'. So either he wasnt all that hurt, or he wanted all the glory. It is one or the other. So if your beloved Pats lost 'ONLY' b/c of Brady's ankle, then shame on him and the coaching staff for playing him.

Nah. He wasn't protected well enough... How many times did he get sacked? WTF... But eh, it's over.. Next year we'll get the perfect season... I hope.

Brady had awsome protection...an all pro line. They even did a good job that game, just the Giants all pro defense (linemen and line backers) were able to wear down the O-line for the pats. If Brady didnt have a good line, they would have been crushed that game, instead of a loss by 3.

I don't know what was up with Brady, but look at it this way: if you are completely hinging the success of the Super Bowl on ONE specific player...then that says alot about your team as a whole.

Again: if Brady would have played the game the way he played in the last ten minutes of the game, this would have been a VERY different game.

not really. Manning's performance throughout the game was consistant. It was that last bit where he managed to shrug off what should have been a sack AND turn that into a 25 yard completion that saved them.

Brady was playing 'meh' that game up until the last ten minutes of the game.

E.Manning ATT:34 COMP:19 YARDS:255 Sacks/Yds:3/8 TD:2 LONG:45 INT:1 RATING:87.3

T.Brady 48 29 266 5/37 1 19 0 82.5

Defense

NYG= TKL:48 AST:16 COMB:64 SACK:5.0 YRDS:37.0

NEP= 44 15 59 3.0 8.0

Looks like Brady had plenty of opportunity to unleash hell. More than Eli. So lets can the whole if brady wasnt hurt. If he was in fact hurt, and the game was lost b/c of it, he and the coach should be fired for hindering the entire team for self gratification and he has proven to be not a team player and a very poor role model.

but it prolly wasnt that, he looked fine out there to me, couldnt tell he was in pain, in fact his rating of 82.5 shows that he played better than the average QB did this year. Have a nice day.

• 2 months later...

Archived