Hondo's Bar

Iron Man

bought mine, sen & Newt for village, thurs at 12:01. woo hoo! its no :wolvy: but it might be good.

arch, can you check with bish/gunsmith if theyre coming?

:wolvy: movie = train wreck

I'll be showing up at your place around 9 with season 3 of battlestar.

i always hated that thing in the comics.

give me the smooth shiny red and gold

Most of the time I'd agree with you, I could also live without the grey skirt that suit sported for a bit. But there was one issue in the mid-80s where Tony's other suit got destroyed or broken or repossessed by the bank when he fell off the wagon again or something like that and he had to fight in the old gray suit, it was kind of neat. It's an idea I think they should try again, I've much more respect for Stark when during a fight he's not able to just pull a particle beam out of his ass.

Edited by Iambaytor

I sense a follow up game and my will it suck...

Sharp spider senses there. You sure you weren't tipped off by the heavy blanket of hype and media saturation? Played the demo, it's actually a little better than expected. Definitely looks worth a Rental. Just annoys me that with the console-exclusive suits give PS3 ultimate and 360 the 'golden gaurdian'.

Sharp spider senses there. You sure you weren't tipped off by the heavy blanket of hype and media saturation? Played the demo, it's actually a little better than expected. Definitely looks worth a Rental. Just annoys me that with the console-exclusive suits give PS3 ultimate and 360 the 'golden gaurdian'.

Man you shoulda known when the Xbox version of Soul Calibur 2 got Spawn over Heihachi and Link and Soul Calibur 3 got Yoda over Darth Vader that video game companies hate Microsoft (except for Bungie, the entire team just lines up to blow Bill Gates every morning)

Well Bill Gates does feed their families. Very expensive caviar served in silicon moulds of Scarlett Johansson's perfect arsecheeks.

Personally I prefer Yoda to Vader for a fighting game... Golden Guardian just sounds like the 70's version of the reacharound though.

Well Bill Gates does feed their families. Very expensive caviar served in silicon moulds of Scarlett Johansson's perfect arsecheeks.

Personally I prefer Yoda to Vader for a fighting game... Golden Guardian just sounds like the 70's version of the reacharound though.

Yes but picture this if you will. We've got a 12 foot tall guy with an axe the size of a compact car and his heart on the outside, we have a knight from hell with an eye growing out of his chest and a giant mutated hand with ram horns, we have some kind of deformed skeleton with a sicle made of bones. And then we have a 2 foot tall green elf with wrinkly skin and an obscene amount of hair on his face dressed in his pajamas.

Hello!

Alright... I know Jax, Panch, Alex, Nick and LL are all going to see Iron Man tonight...

I made "reservations" for "On the border" to go some dinner and have a couple of drinks at 9-9:30pm. The Starlite diner has karaoke tonight but not until midnight... that's why we are not meeting up there tonight.

sorry this is last minute.

If nothing else, see you guys in the movies at midnight!

Much love to all!

Muah***