Hondo's Bar

Secret Invasion

The NZA

Secret Invasion  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

WTF has :spoiler: done lately? Or in the last 4 years proper? Is this some secret boner you've always been polishing Joel, or are you one of these people that jumps on any death as a tragic event in order to milk compassion? If spoiler had died being spoilered by her drunk spoiler-beating husband, then it'd be tragic, but spoiler died by growing, and it's not made clear by any means just WTF happened. I'm still searching the panels for some hidden allusion to bear driving car, and the credits alike to see if Yu passed on pencil duties to his cheaper Korean cousins.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
then he'd piss and moan about how shoddy planning and not enough big events to compete with DC got them into the mess, the cunts
PS- to both of you. I'm not adverse to events, infact I'm quite fond of good ones, but there's a reason I buy the first 2-3 issues of any DC event before quitting-because no matter how big they are, they make no sense and suck. Now Secret Invasion- Made no sense toward the end, Sucked. And I contend that instead of makingthe most out of an incredible event, it's been tossed aside with a non-sensical ending to make way for this ridiculous dark avengers shit. Admit it, this is something Panch'd do.
haha, goddammit, all that talk about spoiler made this the first single page of a comics thread to bring on a 2nd :love: . and screw you pal. Yu is the best! he was, he just had a cold that day
I'm not saying the art was bad, it's just in keeping with the clerks joke is all.

• 1 year later...

So since Marvel have yet to put out Secret Invasion in HC, and the completionist in me is crying I pulled up the entire saga off pirate bay despite only wanting the core series, and it turns out some of the tie-ins are pretty good and qork quite decently at filling the blanks. This is quite unheard of in my book experience.

Archived