Hondo's Bar

Mike's Mixed Martial Arts Madness Thread!

Da Cap'n

What's funny is that he was a Superman and Hulk fan growing up. He has really embraced the Wolverine title.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing when I first saw that commercial. But how surprised are you that Mike is the only guy on there that smiled? Answer: not very. The kid is a clown.

Edited by Panch
  • Upvote 1

For some reason you can't tell from the photo but, yup, dude on the left has a handlebar mustache. That's pretty cool (and he's standing next to my badass kid brother). God, I hope his stance is like an 1920s style boxer.

Yeah, everyone is pretty excited down here. Family and friends are really losing their minds over this. Most of us aren't surprised, though. Mike has always had that "thing", you know? The most down to earth guy, but still just hanging with us mere mortals. I'm pretty proud.

Edited by Panch

God, I hope his stance is like an 1920s style boxer.

would pay top dollar to see this.

speaking of - see you guys friday! so hype. sen's trying to sort us coming around to cable to see shit live (unless you guys plan on doing regular meets?).