Hondo's Bar

Stuff White People Like

Iambaytor

So wait... it doesn't count because I'm "white now" but the African American grad student who is my age but twice as well off and grew up in a nice neighborhood and had everything he's ever wanted can complain about how opressed he is when I my family couldn't even afford to buy brand name cereal and I had to wear hand me down socks?

*grumble* my ancestors didn't even fucking own slaves.

Nick, I now realize how important being Irish is to you and how insensitive I've been. You are NOT 'white now'. You are a part of a long line of oppressed people, and I empathize witht he pain you must feel every day.

well, its about goddamn time. i mean, i still cant own land cause of these fucking proddies.

what about me?! my people are the most oppressed. i win! we teach you whiteys how to grow crops and survive the harsh new england winter and all you do is rape our women and kill our people. fuckacrackah named john smith.

ok, so like 1/80th of you should feel oppressed, but then, its because of the other 1/6 of you so youre just conflicted, and that's coming from a brit/irish background.

also, signal gets a dollar.

• 6 months later...

Archived