Hondo's Bar

Campaign to Limit Signatures

archangel

Should we post a limit on Signatures?  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dearest joel:

you dont runs this board. i does things when i does em. till then? suck it long, suck it hard my friend! admin apathy FTW.

I know, but you also get annoyed and do things if pestered with them for long.

besides, you yourself said this wouldn't take long to test out in Suggestion Box.

Oh, and yea: I'm one of 21 who also want change, sir. This is, after all, the suggestion box, and I'm nudging this forward.

oh, you brave champion of the people! than you for holding the other 20 pitchfork-wielding hondoninas at the gate!

seriously. if i have limited time during the day for hondo's, i tend to use it to post. when the extra hour comes about for creating manual backups & coding arises, i do just that, but like the gallery, tend to let a few things accumulate and get them all done, for the fact that if i havent made it obvious thus far, i really fucking hate doing these things. which leads to booze beforehand, which leads to purifying fire.

meaning, if we all log on tuesday and the last six months of posts are gone, in between the tears, im naming the fire "arch". point is: done when it gets done.

ps dont feel left out; DoJ: you did indeed whine.

and i thought i was being whiney about wanting to change FC....

you are.

Difference: I have 20 other people who want change, you are the only one bitching endlessly about being impotent.

and notice: I got his attention after bumping the thread twice. You've been railing in FC and everyone's treating you like Drifter.

point is: done when it gets done.

hey, I'M just trying to keep you honest.

You said you'd do it two weeks ago. Just reminding you of that. Not my fault you have a guilty conscience

you are.

Difference: I have 20 other people who want change, you are the only one bitching endlessly about being impotent.

and notice: I got his attention after bumping the thread twice. You've been railing in FC and everyone's treating you like Drifter.

You don't get jokes, do you.

Lack of sleep, work related stress, family issues, possible fatherhood and personal health issues. Enough to put a man on edge.

So yeah. Take your pick.

has your girlfriend been to the doctor yet?

also hope the family and health issues are'nt too serious

Archived