Hondo's Bar

Campaign to Limit Signatures

archangel

Should we post a limit on Signatures?  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I closed the poll at 19-18, and it's been one up in favor of limitation ever since.

Be that as it may, we kept it open for a week as stated, these things have to have SOME kind of an end.

Oh, and Jax?

20-21 DOES have a veto effect, because unless Nick's vote counts as two, it would even up the score.

You lost. Deal with it.

oh?

I see no rules here. I figured if you were making it up on the spot, I might as well do it, too.

Damn it, Jax: we've tried to be reasonable with you. We've asked you, pleaded with you, and you've ignored us. I posted this up to see exactly how many others have a problem with it, and we're talking a full HALF of our most active members. And even those that are supporting your right to be a jackass are doing so for a ridiculous interpretation of Free Speech, because alot of them don't like your sig length, either.

If you insist on being a jackass, then we have no alternative but to pressure to have things changed to a reasonable size. It simply isn't fair that we all have to suffer simply because you want to be a jerk.

Why is this argument still going on, nick said he'd fix it when he fixes it, be happy somethings being done about it and this campaign has had its desired effect, all you and jax are doing right now is your usual politics thread nonsense of arguing back and forth with each other but not really listening to what the other says just going "LALALALALALA I CANT HEAR YOU" at each other.

if Jax and I argue, it isn't because neither one of us are hearing the other: we are. We simply disagree.

Listening to another's POV doesn't automatically mean you're going to 'see the light' and agree with it, Ross.

Listening to another's POV doesn't automatically mean you're going to 'see the light' and agree with it, Ross.

Thats why people invented royhpnol. What i'm saying is, its pointless to argue here, your campaign has worked, be patient and wait for nick to see how the iframe solution works.

Archived