Hondo's Bar

Campaign to Limit Signatures

archangel

Should we post a limit on Signatures?  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

heh. see, this is the next "needs to be a poll" deal then. first, we establish if people like it this way, and dont feel limited, and question # 2 of said poll would be of the size limit before its iframed.

other forums have used uh, 640x480 (wait, am i thinking of resolution size?) or something about that, but we're by no means stuck with tradition here. so, the best idea i can figure is find an image/relative size that doesnt take more than one hitting of "page down" (on standard rez) and no wider than would force the margins over, and that's our winner.

other forums have used uh, 640x480 (wait, am i thinking of resolution size?) or something about that, but we're by no means stuck with tradition here. so, the best idea i can figure is find an image/relative size that doesnt take more than one hitting of "page down" (on standard rez) and no wider than would force the margins over, and that's our winner.

yeah that sounds good

• 3 weeks later...

Archived