Hondo's Bar

Australia: The Ultimate Marvel Team-Up

The NZA

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Director's comentary- in the 2nd vid when nick's tricky ploy to lure joel out was to say his camera was broken, his great acting and insistence that i busted it, actually got me to panicking because I thought I'd be up for a replacement.

And in the last couple of seconds of footage in the 3rd vid, that's the reibelt fun-kill machine winding it's gears up in the sweetest possible tone. Not sure what she was saying, but I know that tone too well to think it was anything but bad news for me.

PS-Joel, our toilet misses you. It says it hasn't been fed so much shit in it's long horrible life, and just wants to hear your voice one more time. I try to fake the husky cuban accent but fail at dribbling shit into the bowl.

PS-Joel, our toilet misses you. It says it hasn't been fed so much shit in it's long horrible life, and just wants to hear your voice one more time. I try to fake the husky cuban accent but fail at dribbling shit into the bowl.

simple enough: drink about 8 Liters of coke a day for two weeks. It'll believe it's me in no time

Didn't you notice in your time here that Skeet survives on coffee, and coke. He's complained of headaches so often, and is still surprised when I tell him 'Its probably dehydration.... drink some fucking water'.

'Waters for pussies. hand me the panadol' is the most common reply.

So please don't encourage him to give us Orange Juice joel, it's the only nutritional liquid he has left! Hell, I may smoke, but Skeet is going to die of kidney failure, I can see it.

*sigh*

This whole time, Skeet and I have reminised about how much we/Charlie/to a lesser extent pepper miss you, I'd never considered the toilet until now.... Poor thing.

Yeah well when you're attached to a Dialysis machine we'll see who is a pussy...

DRINK WATER!

Plus Kidneys stones hurt... I know I passed one. And I do drink water, so imagine if you don't drink water. (keep in mind I gave birth and I was crying from pain when I passed the stone)

I've said this before, so here we go again:

I like Coke. I give more money to the Coca Cola company in a year than most devout christians tithe in their lifetime. If Coke were a religion, I'd be elected Pope.

In fact, at this point, they should be giving me stock options and a pension I'll never live to see.

Honest to goawkd. I wish I wasn't so wasted that I passed out to all this crazy shit. I can't believe I slept to all thsi noise, even the neighbors were concerned!!!!

Oh skeet, i really do miss your laugh and you calling me "kertz" that was awesome.

SHANE@!!!! I MISS YOU SAYING "FOOCKING!!!"

"being poly, oh my golly" - best peice of OZ evaer.

Honest to goawkd. I wish I wasn't so wasted that I passed out to all this crazy shit. I can't believe I slept to all thsi noise, even the neighbors were concerned!!!!

Oh skeet, i really do miss your laugh and you calling me "kertz" that was awesome.

SHANE@!!!! I MISS YOU SAYING "FOOCKING!!!"

"being poly, oh my golly" - best peice of OZ evaer.

What's the matter with you Miss? You got your period or something?

I can't see them :( I created a Facebook, but um. Do I have to add you as a friend to view them??

MH, Yeah you have to add him to see his picks.

Skeet/Arnah: Those pics are awesome! Lana, you look breathlessly beautiful! I seriously got watery-eyed at your wedding, but started to laugh when I thought "man that Final Fantasy ring tone would be PERFECT for the ending of the ceremony!!!" Apparently, everyone else thought the same thing. When we first got there adn Jay was sick, his foot got injured, his ankle got twisted, I began to worry he wasn't going to be walking down the aisle conscious or in a hopspital bed, or something. You proved me wrong sir, and I admire you for being such a trooper for your day.

Also, Thank you for making mah baby look so handsome (not that he isn't without the formal wear). :D

I'll be honoured my love(just gotta do it from a non-work computer), and I'm sorry there's some kinda elitist voodoo on my faecesbook that makes people be my friend in order to see my shit. I'll see what I can do to fix that.

c-can....can I put this on YouTube?
a deeply emphatic NO!!!!

• 1 month later...

Heh I totally forgot about this. Only got around to watching the vids just now. You can't see my cock so I'm happy. I also like how we had almost military precision in our hideouts. I was in the other bathroom beside the toilet "hiding in plain sight" as it were :confused:

Archived