Hondo's Bar

Hondo's New Logo

The NZA

I think the lion was going in for the block, not a high five, but the dragon winged unicorn (all that is hondos) is too great to be blocked by some lion (all that isnt hondos)

So JAX, how much time did it take to whip this together? seconds, minutes?? all night in your secret lair???

for the record, harley couldnt sue, the content within claims satire. stand by, I am looking for the recent case law on a web site that had a logo that was FORD I think it was and ford went after them and lost due to the content and nonprofit.... gimme a few to research.

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=1585.jpg

thatsfuckingawesome.jpg

I said "It's that Fucking Awesome" but fuck it's close enough to make me happy. See? I know what I'm talking about sometimes.

That shit's more awesome than Trogdor

P.S. I call sig rights! you have enough shit in yours already.

Edited by Iambaytor

I said "It's that Fucking Awesome" but fuck it's close enough to make me happy.

You may have MEANT to say that, but

I totally suggest like... a unicorn jumping over like a shark and a lion and slam dunking into a basketball hoop only the ball is like an atomic bomb and the unicorn has dragon wings and there's attack helicopters flying around it and it says "Hondos Bar: THAT FUCKING AWESOME"

Since "That fucking awesome" doesn't make sense, I thought that typo was leaving off the apostrophe-S, not leaving off the word "It's." I have the photoshop file, so it's easy enough to change if it's that important to you.

To answer some questions, 1) the logo took between 30 minutes to an hour to make (I didn't note my start or stop time, so I'm guessing), most of that time was spent looking for images of unicorns, sharks and lions in the right poses, 2) the lion is in fact going for poorly jumped block, or the "white man's block," and 3) Harley COULD sue us the same way anyone can sue anyone else, but the case would not be successful.

Edited by Reverend Jax

from the creator... it was a block

said in Hank's voice from leage of their own "There's no high fivin' in basketball!"

and that is what I meant JAX, the case wouldnt win by case law. I can sue Harley for stealing the logo from a napkin I drew it on back in 1933, but of course I wouldnt win.

Since "That fucking awesome" doesn't make sense, I thought that typo was leaving off the apostrophe-S, not leaving off the word "It's." I have the photoshop file, so it's easy enough to change if it's that important to you.

Fair fucks, it doesn't matter to me so no worries.

I said "It's that Fucking Awesome" but fuck it's close enough to make me happy. See? I know what I'm talking about sometimes.

That shit's more awesome than Trogdor

P.S. I call sig rights! you have enough shit in yours already.

To answer some questions, 1) the logo took between 30 minutes to an hour to make (I didn't note my start or stop time, so I'm guessing), most of that time was spent looking for images of unicorns, sharks and lions in the right poses, 2) the lion is in fact going for poorly jumped block, or the "white man's block," and 3) Harley COULD sue us the same way anyone can sue anyone else, but the case would not be successful.

I agree with Iambaytor; it would sound better that way.

Since every other photo from meet ups have grown & supposedly straight men grabbing eachother's junk with their pants down, I think that should somehow be incorporated into the new logo. And Whores as opposed to discusion is basically the original Vs the liberal compromise after key parties took exception to the word(and suprisingly they were the ones with vaginas Baytor). Say it loud and proud man, show that bull dyke who's breeding and who's leaving a semen-filled vial next to an empty bottle of prosac complete with hand-written suicide note lambasting her father for taking her fishing instead of molesting her like everyone elses' daddies inna mid-west.

Hey in Australian Basketball most players wear stackhats, being that any decent players get drafted into the NBA, while your crap players get shipped over here(yeah it's hard to get behind a local sport when it's widely acknowledged as the remedial class)but that's irrelevant to your high-fiving lion.

what I meant skeet was how similiar acs and jax were to each other, not that they both contained the same things since baytor laid it all out. the direction they were facing, that the shark and lion were on the same sides and the goals similiar...

and the lion wasnt high fivin' it was blocking a shot. I know your kangaroos stand on their tails and kick with both feet, so if one fell off balance and kicked with just one, would it be low fiving?

uh ok so that didnt make much sense, but im guessing your australian double paw in the air cats are really just homosexual cats trying to reach for both nutts right???

ok so that didnt make much sense either.

good night