Hondo's Bar

Diablo Gaming Options

Spongebob

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

...ironic that im the one now bringing this cursed thread back up....

ATTENTION DIABLO WHORES who read this today and by that i mean chief

TopDawg cordially invites you to join him in Battle.net:

room: bab

pass: clan

dont forget, he's on the fancy-shmancy expansion...enjoy.

Yeah...ok fine im mildly interested in joinin up with you two sometime but dammit i love my mouse and have no desire to kill it....that and im not payin for shit right now, and i know you guys love the expansion.

ps you know youre loving the new skin here, admit it you closet FF ho.

First of all. The game & the expansion are pretty cheap now, $20 or less. We're waiting for the 1.10 patch release, so nows a good time to start up & learn the ropes before they change the game again. Plus, you know Bliz doesn't charge for b.net.

And yes, I appreciate the new appearance, except that it doesn't equally reflect the merger between console & PC. Or arcade for that matter.

Well I'm finally back into the Diablo craze as chiefy said. D2 on single player kicks ass but now that I have DSL and Ping really isn't a concern anymore ( I just have danny's ISP people boot him to improve it at need :D ) I figure I may as well shift my focus to strictly online at least this way once I get back into the 40-50 lvl range i won't get bored and stop.

Chief started me off nicely, Donating some very nice gear that after a few levels I'm starting to be able to use. Fortunately D2 is much more secure as far as hacking goes so finding legit items isn't hard. I wan't to max out my amazon so i wont be making an lil ones for the forseeable future. And even though I might zoom past some characters in levels I'll always be up for a game and help out with whatever quest needs finishing. And if anybody wants to take me hunting with their elder characters I'm game for a challege.

So other than Chief and IC (your getting the game bitch) who else is interested in getting a game on? Yahve you still playing?