Hondo's Bar

Greatest FF Chapter

Eternal Usagi-Chan

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Xenogears positively rocked my socks. Sad thing is, it suddenly got popular loooong after it came out, but since it's hard to find, and I have a copy from when it first came out, everyone I know wants to borrow my copy.  :plain: Someone needs to buy me a PS2 just so I can play Xenosaga... well, that, and FF10.  :blush:

Sorry to hear that, ive still yet to finish off X (collection dog tags in Metal Gear Soild 2, woo hoo!), but hey if youre one for FF & love stories, you mustve been a fan of IX & its ending...

You & Squall share a personality? You like fur coats & gunblades, or..? Just curious. :wasabi:

• 3 weeks later...

Again, i agree with KOS - VII's better than VIII, at least as far as the ever-important battle system goes.

X's worth the wait, but if ya can, consider gettin IX even if its a bit of a hike - its more like the old school ones ya missed out on, but definitely one of my favorites of the series.

Id tell ya to go pick up FF Anthology & Chronicles to play those old-school ones, but if ya didnt play them in their time...i just dont think theyd hold up well.

For instance, i think FF V is ok, but if it was released here in the states back when it was supposed to - almost ten years ago, i think? - id've prolly joined many folks in heralding it as a classic.

PS...its comin, and its gonna be online...

wp01-800.jpg

Well VII has the gameplay, the story and Sephiroth. VIII, well VIII had that draw system I never got into the habit of cause (at least at the start) you could only pick 4 of Attack, Item, Draw, GF and Magic, so Draw normally got left out. I liked the story but I have to admit I did tire of the game when I continually fucked up on the end of disc 3 battle. What it excelled in tho were the jaw-dropping cutscenes - the intro sequence, the duelling gardens sequence and one of the greatest ever scenes in a game, imho, the space sequence.

Can't wait to see what X is like, I'll probably get a deal that's going now here, about $14 equivalent gets you a playstation disc with FFVI and a PS2 demo disc of FFX.