Hondo's Bar

The 5th Annual Hondies

The NZA

For what it's worth SoF, I'ma keell you in yo sleep meng! I'ma break into yo house and stick mah dick in yo mayonaise!! I'ma take that dog 'yours, and I'ma kick it.

Okay... are you trying to sound black, hispanic, or southern? Cause I think you managed all 3 in that sentence.

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Since I didn't get a banner I'm making my own.

the 2008 HONDIES awards:

:wank::):wank::loopy::wank::loopy::wank::loopy::wank::loopy::wank::loopy::wank::loopy::wank::loopy:

:wank::loopy: BEST HONDONIAN WHO IS MISSED AND CAME ON :wank::loopy:

:wank::loopy::wank::loopy::wank::loopy::wank::loopy::wank::loopy::wank::loopy::wank::loopy::wank::loopy:

TESTES MCMANBALLS

that'sasweetbanner

DFluff made you one, but he doesn't feel that it's good enough. I liked it though.

Don't worry, you're getting a banner! Although that is one hot piece-o-banner if you ask me..

• 3 weeks later...
Fear not, SiBob! The Podcast is right up there on our list of Things To Do, right next to the McCain thread :)

wait, "our" in like the british sense, or did bish rope you into helping with that? cause the random loss of syncing he's been talking about sounds mildly nightmarish.

no, just audio. we used a program called audacity to record us on 4 separate computers/laptops, and all had 1 master sound file (program makes smaller ones every few minutes) except for bish's, who got cut off about 3/4 in when jax knocked the plug loose and no one noticed till the end.

thing is, bish says as he puts the 4 together and tries to play them, at various points, theyll all sort've go less than a second or so off out of nowhere, and the whole thing's fucked. he was trying to straighten it but its a lot to work wit. i figure if we just put out any one voice's segment alone, itd be kinda shitty, but we're open to suggestions here.

no, just audio. we used a program called audacity to record us on 4 separate computers/laptops, and all had 1 master sound file (program makes smaller ones every few minutes) except for bish's, who got cut off about 3/4 in when jax knocked the plug loose and no one noticed till the end.

thing is, bish says as he puts the 4 together and tries to play them, at various points, theyll all sort've go less than a second or so off out of nowhere, and the whole thing's fucked. he was trying to straighten it but its a lot to work wit. i figure if we just put out any one voice's segment alone, itd be kinda shitty, but we're open to suggestions here.

is it so bad, that he thinks it's just undoable? if so, i say let him just do what he can and then upload it

if he thinks he can combine 'em then i don't mind waitin'

• 4 weeks later...

i want to ask bish about it again. i do. but last time i did, i got punched in the mouth.

hondonians: let's take it to this mouth-punching monster where he lives. each of you reading this, PM bish and ask about the podcast! surely, with all that activism/concern, he'll either post what he has or uh, start punching more. anything can happen.

ps DoJ - the suspense would've been legendary.

Archived