Hondo's Bar

The 5th Annual Hondies

If you care so much change it for me. And it's not off-topic. I'm proposing one of the Hondies category be a battle of the bands, or 'best rock band' if you will.

that's not the point! your avatar choices are better than mine!

oh, shit. i misunderstood. ok, but to have people vote, you want to post high scores or just a popularity contest?

MH: you should be proud, this place would fall apart without you! still think a mod thing could be fun.

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say we video performances of select tracks and post 'em in a relevant thread. The masses could vote based on skill, passion, scorewhoring or even video editing.

Thanks everyone for all the love. I know generally SB wins the most great, bigger than life avatar-sig every year (no offense intended). So its nice to see that some of you like mine.

Yeah this is shaping up real good... I have to try to come more often, but im still adapting to my new job and all. And the Fallout 2 is a demanding lover (I know it old... but Im playing it again to get in the mod for the F3).

No time for fiesta, we race sin fiesta!!

where did that come from??

You know what? fuck the drama; im gonna have some fun here if it ends up just me, MH & the guns.

that said, next week the 5th annual Hondies awards go into high gear, with nomination thread(s?) so everyone can fill in their favorites & no one gets left out - except for those not around. Start thinking up your noms now, people!

wait, when did you suggest that prior? cause i may discourage that but we all know the golden rule here is it flies if its funny, and yeah, if you can name at least 5 contenders, ill go for it.

THIS IS STRAIGHT BULLSHIT!!! FIRST OF ALL THE NAME 'HONDIE' IS THE DUMBEST SHIT EVER!!! FUCK A HONDIE AND FUCK YOU STUPID NOMS!!!

(I think it's only fair that I bitch about nothing since it would'nt be the Awards proper if somebody didn't. AND since everybody always bitched about MY awards I feel like I'm in the right)

FUCKING BULLSHIT I TELL YOU!!!

Don't understand that...

I hate Skeet cause of something he came up with that I don't like? Don't make sense. I HATE MYSELF CAUSE I CAME UP WITH THE AWARDS!!! FUCK THIS BULLSHIT!!! WHY CAN'T IT DIE?!?!!!

You know what? I can't remember. Fuck! I'm pretty sure it was in Fight Club, though. I could be wrong, but then the universe'd implode.

I'm pretty sure it was erm, that other forum you hang out on... ;)

also, ive decided to go ahead with the first Hondo's Podcast. Im debating doing a dry-run halfway through the awards, and a real one to announce the winners.

im gonna need a mic and help with this, so im gonna be calling bishop soon. anyway, hype!

WHat's a podcast? We still having battle of the bands?

We would basically prerecord a radio talk show (as opposed to streaming it live as we gab on), then upload the audio file for all to listen to.