Hondo's Bar

The 5th Annual Hondies

The NZA

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, thing is, bish is saying our current method might take some efforts putting together, so it might not be ready to listen to till later this weekend, but i plan on hosting it at HondoShare and linking it right here, so fear not, big announcement when its ready.

Going with a "maybe" here.

i want to say yes but the truth is, bish's method for pulling this off tonight might take some work on his end, and between him taking this on pretty much solo and metalheart counting votes & double-checking alone, i really dont wanna spoil their efforts.

Ill post here when its done and update with the status, but no promises just yet! itll be totally worth it when its up, rest assured.

Ok, so podcast finished around 2+ hours, needs some editing but not too much - got exerts from some hondonians via phone to splice at the end, but minor technical difficulties via Jax accidentally unplugging bishop's PC towards the end-like, so all the work ahead means we'll likely see the finished product likely sometime next week, but again, be patient - the whole thing's on bish's shoulders and there's a lot of editing/splicing to make it work.

We did learn this'll be easier in the future to do it live via a site, which leaves the option of having non-locals call in & interact, which is really cool, but this is what we got tonight, so again, wait for it - its lengthy, granted, but worth it.

Wait, they took the threads down? *runs off to check, then storms back in*

You Maniacs! You blew it up! Ah, damn you! God damn you all to hell!

Honestly, you couldn't just lock the threads? :???:

They're visible to me cos they are locked and in a Q in the Bars.

But i'm not gonna spoil the results even though it'd be nice to know who won what and then have fun listening to the podcast

They're visible to me cos they are locked and in a Q in the Bars.

But i'm not gonna spoil the results even though it'd be nice to know who won what and then have fun listening to the podcast

Oh. Right. Ah... nevermind. :???:

Archived