Hondo's Bar

Great Review Article

BigChiefSlapaho

I love the visuals & captions...

musclecar_060602_05_line2.jpg

Ah, I remember this course, it's the boring one. The other 24 are commonly known as the "ass boring" ones.

musclecar_060602_10_line3.jpg

The orange car, lucky bastard, has finished the race. I too am at the finish line, only my hell ceases to end.

I just don't understand how Head Games gets big names like Mountain Dew and PowerBar to attach their names to something like this. It would be like Nike releasing a new Air Jordan filled with dog poo.

That....that's an interestin analogy.

Well, they might be realistic movement and graphics if you're a blocky member of the Jagged family who fell on a broomstick as a young child and couldn't afford a doctor to get the darn thing out of your rear.

...This game would be more aptly titled Extremely Bored, Now Kill Me.

Ouch. If i was even the box designer, id be wounded.  

But perhaps another one of his phrases is more appropriate in this instance: "If you bronze a turd, all you have is a shiny piece of crap."

heh...christ.

If I had to sum up Extreme Boards and Blades in one paragraph, I think it would go something like this:

Crap crap crap crap, crap crap crap crap crap. Crap, crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap: crap crap crap crap crap. Crap crap crap crap, crap, crap crap crap crap. CRAP! Crap crap crap; crap crap crap. Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap, crap crap crap crap crap. Crap crap crap? Crap, crap crap crap crap crap.