Hondo's Bar

G.I. Joe

Amen to that. TMNT had that low-budget but badass animation and great voice acting. Now if they could just get a decent script together for a sequel, I'm sold.

Or not, actually, even if the story's crap again I'd watch a TMNT sequel before most other 80s cartoon revivals.

Here, here. Though, a CGI Smurfs movie does sound appealing, if for nothing else than the outrage among conservative pundits that it's red propaganda.

Word is the TMNT sequel could involve the return of Shredder and center heavily around Splinter.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As for adaptations of 80's kids shows, I'm just hoping that TMNT sequel sees the light of day. Who needs Joe, when you've got Leo.

yeah i'd love a new turtles movie, and leo was my favourite also.

Word is the TMNT sequel could involve the return of Shredder and center heavily around Splinter.

that would be fantastic

did anyone else see the tmnt 2003 series?

i only saw the first season but it was top quality

yeah i'd love a new turtles movie, and leo was my favourite also.

Actually, I only chose Leo in that example cause it rhymed with Joe. Like...who needs JOe...when you got LeO.

Anyway, I smell a Favorite Turtle poll a-brewin'.

Never saw the 2003, but I might just check it out.

The 2003 series was good, it gave the turtles more individual personalities and made a lot of nods to the comics. And yeah they'll have to introduce either Shredder or Krang because the Turtles don't really have any other worthwhile villains.

I remember a lizard, that's about it. And Bebop and Rocksteady were part of Crang's crew.

That was the mutated Louisiana alligator that was in the New York sewers... The frogs were always in the swamp, the turtles met them on a road trip... I also remember some human chick that was turned into a salamander girl that had the hots for Don...

What about those battle-toads or hillbilly frogs from the Florida swamps I seem to remember...

the punk frogs, rasputin, napoleon, attila and genghis

I remember a lizard, that's about it.

leatherhead

it's gotta be shredder though, you don't need anybody else when you've go someone so badass.

that's one of the main reasons i loved the 2003 series, shredder is ruthless in it

it's gotta be shredder though, you don't need anybody else when you've go someone so badass.

that's one of the main reasons i loved the 2003 series, shredder is ruthless in it

I don't know the comics got along quite well without him, he was only in about 4 issues all told.

I never saw anything with Venus deMilo, I just heard about her. Can I presume it was just a atrocious as I imagined? Did she ever hook up with any of the four original turtles? I imagine she's have her pick of the litter.

The show was better than it had any right to be but was still pretty bad. She was pretty horrible and no I don't think she did, they did have a crossover with the Power Rangers though.

i no longer value your opinion on anything.

tmnt the next mutation is the worst programme i have ever seen

Did I say anything otherwise than that? No, I said it was more entertaining than it had any right to be given that it was created by the same people who did Power Rangers and had nothing to do with nearly any other series in conjunction with it.

Archived