Hondo's Bar

Virtua Fighter 4

JunkerSeed

• 1 year later...

Has anyone here beaten Virtua Fighter Evolution w/ all of the characters or most. Because I’m searching for an easier way to get all of the damn clothing. If anyone knows some sort of trick or where I can but a demo that unlocks it all let me know please.

Has anyone here beaten Virtua Fighter Evolution w/ all of the characters or most. Because I’m searching for an easier way to get all of the damn clothing. If anyone knows some sort of trick or where I can but a demo that unlocks it all let me know please.

I'm sorry I forgot my board name for a minute there.

i know i sure havent played it buddy boy but hey lemme tell ju somesing meng that tekken series is gettin a part five i mean thats all i heard really except this time hiehachis finally dead adn therefore not in it well i say about time you dirty diaper wearing old man eh eh eh? so in conclusion yu suzuki stop doing these silly viruta games and get back to shenmue goddammit what am i paying you for man? you cant hug your kids with nuclear arms

• 7 years later...
  • 2 months later...

yeah, i was playing 5 the other night, and its not bad - i get that it's a technical/no bells & whistles fighter, but yeah, i beat a few people with random shaolin guy, then kage, then realized i just couldnt get into it. it doesnt feel like a Yu Suzuki game to me, and ever since parrying was added in SF 3 i feel like the edge this thing had isn't as sharp, might just be me.

Well doa annihilated vf3 so when vf 4 came out it reintroduced everyone to what the original (good) 3D fighter is all about. N I ate it up to get away from the boring ass counter battles me n my friends had.

N yea it totally faded when sf3 1 2 n 3 came out...parrying gave the player the opportunity to avoid being chipped and rub doodoo in their opponents faces, but alas, that system is dead too.

Then tekken tag, 5, 6... Missed out in competition..

They missed out on a huge opportunity to blow folks away by taking the next step... Even if they gotta steal an unreal engine.

I hope they come out w a more anticipated p6 I mean...

Just... What a waste. Total regression. That whole team should jump off a bridge.

Edited by IceManML

N yea it totally faded when sf3 1 2 n 3 came out...parrying gave the player the opportunity to avoid being chipped and rub doodoo in their opponents faces, but alas, that system is dead too.

i keep hearing this - and its been a minute since i played, but - didnt SF IV bring something to replace parries? i know everyone got focuses but i thought they had something less technical in place.

They missed out on a huge opportunity to blow folks away by taking the next step... Even if they gotta steal an unreal engine.

you lost me here - you didnt mean Epic's Unreal Engine, did you?

1. Yea sf3 was totally scrapped.. That thing stands alone. Sf4 has focus n focus cancels that's it. It kinda expands on parrying when you think about it. It allows for frame cancelling for cheesy repeat specials. N the system can be countered so it's not (too) broken.

2. Yes I would have liked these guys to make a competitor or just jump on the unreal bandwagon. Arkham city is on unreal3 isn't it? If the game has no depth then all you have is graphics, don't waste your customers time.

Edited by IceManML