Hondo's Bar

Mounting games.

The NZA

Office-final.jpg

Ok, so ive got Fallout 1 & 2 from newt and Bish's copy of Grim Fandango, and i wish to keep/play copies off my drive.

I used to have alcohol 100% but didnt get this bit sorted, and bish says there's another program that's even easier. what do i need to do here?

ok, cool. i think ive ISOs laying around for fandango, but if not, i can just rip em off the discs here with nero, yes?

christ, i cant wait to have a cheap gamebox so i can play these in the living room.

If you have the disks then why...?

I mean, yeah, I think you can do that...but...

EDIT: Just read the first post, I guess. Yeah, Nero should work, or I can burn you copies and send them your way.

ah, its cool. disc drive's noisy anyway.

ok then, so ill do the SCUMM games most likely on PSP, but if there's any other "must play" PC classics, now's the time to let me know, people. in that i plan on playing these in like six months when i have a gamebox, mind you.

Atari has Baldurs 1 and 2 with all expansions available in one box set/1 disk DVD. I'd recommend it. Never got to play Plancescape myself but I was around when Bishop was practically gushing over it as he played. No, it was not a pretty sight, and it continues to haunt me to this day...

• 1 month later...

Archived