Hondo's Bar

what football team u support

Lorelei

Assuming you mean American Football, then it's the New England Patriots. Not because I'm a band waggoner or anything, but because I'm from New England.

If howver, you mean what we in the US call Soccer, then I'm a supporter of team Jamaica mostly because it was Jamaican friends in college that introduced me to the televised sport.

Assuming you mean American Football, then it's the New England Patriots. Not because I'm a band waggoner or anything, but because I'm from New England.

If howver, you mean what we in the US call Soccer, then I'm a supporter of team Jamaica mostly because it was Jamaican friends in college that introduced me to the televised sport.

There was a vote about this american "football" lost....

I'm an arsenal fan, but i'm mostly a fan of the game being played right.

Whats that supposed to mean? You buy into this whole north london rivaly shite or something, even though on your masque name, you said you were from the south west, which if i'm not mistaken, isn't north london. I have no problem with spurs, i think they play decent football and one of my best friends is a spud, we don't let football get in the way of what really matters in life, nor do we judge each other on it.

Whats that supposed to mean? You buy into this whole north london rivaly shite or something, even though on your masque name, you said you were from the south west, which if i'm not mistaken, isn't north london. I have no problem with spurs, i think they play decent football and one of my best friends is a spud, we don't let football get in the way of what really matters in life, nor do we judge each other on it.

what's wrong with having a rivalry?

and as you, me and sof know you don't have to be born in the town to support that team.

i, like sof and most irish people am a die hard man united fan

Archived