Hondo's Bar

Couples Seek Sex in Space

Acalis

I am not quite sure if this belongs here or in Weird Science, but I figured since it is a sex-related article, that this was the best place to post it, but feel free to move it if you believe it is best suited elsewhere.

Couples Seek Sex in Space

A New Mexico space tourism company, said it has received several requests from couples seeking to be the first to have sex in space.

Thursday, June 5, 2008

(UPI) - Virgin Galactic, a New Mexico space tourism company, said it has received several requests from couples seeking to be the first to have sex in space.

Will Whitehorn, president of the company, said the approach of Virgin's first planned space tourism flight, which is expected to take place in 2009, has led to many curious couples asking the company about sex in sub-orbital zero gravity, The Telegraph reported Thursday.

"We've had a variety of people inquire about it," Whitehorn said of space sex. "One got in touch about a charter flight so they could be the first to have intercourse in space and get in the Guinness Book of Records."

Dr. James Logan, an expert in space medicine, said the zero gravity portion of the first space tourism flights will last only five minutes, leaving very little time for intercourse. He said couples would likely find sex without gravity to be more trouble than it's worth.

"Sex in zero gravity would more or less be a flailing exercise quite frankly," he said. "Sex in Martian gravity might be pretty appealing though."

© YellowBrix, Inc. Copyright 1997-2008

Copyright © 2003-2008 Clear Channel. All rights reserved.

Funny, when I first scanned the text, ithis registered as Wil Wheaton.

I first misread it as Wil Wheaton as well! :hulk:

As for the article, all I can think of was "Ok I've heard of Reverse Doggy, but Upside-Down Doggy???"

This has been a fantasy of mine for years. What the foolish representative of the Space Tourism Company fails to account for is the usefulness of straps. I've thought this scenario out thoroughly.

Oh dear. I bet you even have flow charts to show how it can be achieved...

Archived