Hondo's Bar

Diablo 3 baby!!!

gunsmithx

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well I look at it like, it'll hold me over until Torchlight 2. I don't care if it isn't much of an upgrade, loot wise, plot wise, char wise or anything else. It's fun, mindless click on a dude till her explodes kinda fun. I don't really give a shit, but I am not gonna turn down a beta invite for a game I know I will like.

• 1 month later...

EJOpx.gif

any luck for you guys later on? i'm pretty surprised, personally - it's not like they didn't know how many were coming, and they've clearly shown competency handling large #'s online.

to quote the D3 forums tonight:

What Blizzard is going through is like a bar being told over the span of a few weeks/months that there is going to be 1,000,000 orders of Rum and Coke (Cuba Libré) on opening night (already payed for), and then assuming that only 250,000 will actually show up and only order enough supplies for 300,000. Now they are scrambling to try and find other bars and buy up their Rum and Coke to pacify the 700,000 who were promised their Cuba Libré opening night. Not only did you say you were going to be there, you put down money to secure your drink. Now, not only are you out your money, but you didn't get your drink. People would bust apart that bar in no time flat. The outrage isn't just expected, it's justified.

worse yet, GAF has an ongoing thread about a dude waiting in queue to play single player...he passes verification, so it's not a piracy thing, and i get that the auction house is an important model for them, but maaaaaan is that some bullshit.