Hondo's Bar

Hondo's Plays Diablo II!!!

TopDawg540

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
By the way - if your own copy is in boxes, is it really more efficient to order it to come in on the third than just look for it? Obviously I'm ignorant of your situation, but I'm curious.

Moved back in January, married late April, still have some shit in boxes, now under all the wedding presents... but it may also be back in Miami with my mom... or now that I think about it, I might have given it to my friend Cedric before I left, lord knows I was giving shit out left and right... Bishop even got my old NES.

Moved back in January, married late April, still have some shit in boxes, now under all the wedding presents... but it may also be back in Miami with my mom... or now that I think about it, I might have given it to my friend Cedric before I left, lord knows I was giving shit out left and right... Bishop even got my old NES.

Wow, that's quite the impressive list of possibilities you've got there. Also, congratulations.

I was remarkably impatient and started playing an assassin a few hours ago. I know, very impatient. Thing is, she already has several charms... some gems, and like almost two rows of rejuvenation potions. Which means she's lucky. And lucky things must be preserved at all costs.

Since the 8-person max has been reached I'll sit this one out(gotta get my own gaming PC at some point anyways-can't get Diablo to install on Vista), but me and my Battlechest wait at the ready.

PS- I call Pally in the second wave!!

We'll see who can get on and the like, so don't count yerself out just yet. As for people who have lost their CDs, if by some small chance you still have your CD-Key's lying around, make an account on the Blizzard Store, and you get the ability to DL your games as often as you like, for free. You can also purchase D2 and the Expansion pack for $20 a piece, I'd get the BC for like $30 but that's just me. Also there are some places online that claim to sell CD-keys for like $5 or so, dunno if they are trustworthy, but if someone wants to give it a shot, it could be a cheap way to get the game.

We'll see who can get on and the like, so don't count yerself out just yet. As for people who have lost their CDs, if by some small chance you still have your CD-Key's lying around, make an account on the Blizzard Store, and you get the ability to DL your games as often as you like, for free. You can also purchase D2 and the Expansion pack for $20 a piece, I'd get the BC for like $30 but that's just me. Also there are some places online that claim to sell CD-keys for like $5 or so, dunno if they are trustworthy, but if someone wants to give it a shot, it could be a cheap way to get the game.

BC?

BattleChest- boxed set contains Diablo, Diablo II & the LoD expansion, strategy guides(I'm pretty sure for both) and shock horror!! a WoW 1-day trial which i live in fear of.

Battle Chest. Contains Diablo, Diablo 2, Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction, and a few guides, if you pick it up in stores. It's what I have at home. And for thirty bucks, it's a really nice deal.
Well played, Clerk.

Is Teamspeak compatible with Skype?

I think most internet voice chatty things are just compatible with themselves.

Also I have now obtained the horadric cube, thus making my inventory space concerns somewhat less concerning. I'm saving some goodies for people... if they ever start playing. :p

I think most internet voice chatty things are just compatible with themselves.

Also I have now obtained the horadric cube, thus making my inventory space concerns somewhat less concerning. I'm saving some goodies for people... if they ever start playing. :p

My Amazon order shipped yesterday, I'll have it soon... need to replace my headphones and mic, fucked them up last week...

My Amazon order shipped yesterday, I'll have it soon... need to replace my headphones and mic, fucked them up last week...

I'd have something paladinnic for you if anything dropped that was even sorta paladinnic... I swear, all I ever really get is caster crap.

Edit: It occurs I have no idea how in hell to play a paladin. What's paladin loot again?

cool. hey, so how do the codes work? can i, say, use Chief's if he's not on or using it at the moment?

Yeah, you just use the code for the install and then log in to Battle.net. The servers check to make sure that only one of each Serial Number is on at a time. So if you get Chief's you can log on, but he wouldn't be able to while you were on.

Archived