Hondo's Bar

Hondo's Plays Diablo II!!!

TopDawg540

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
neither teamspeak, nor skype nor vent are compatible with each other but they are all free(you need a server for teamspeak(bleh)/vent and skype is just internet phone)

You don't like teamspeak either? Weird. I thought there were less of us than there are.

I'd have something paladinnic for you if anything dropped that was even sorta paladinnic... I swear, all I ever really get is caster crap.

Edit: It occurs I have no idea how in hell to play a paladin. What's paladin loot again?

Maces & sceptres mostly. Paladins most cast auras which makes us good scrappers.

Maces & sceptres mostly. Paladins most cast auras which makes us good scrappers.

Best I've found is a one-hand socketable grey mace and a yellow Targey... thing.

Are there any estimates as to when this stuff's gonna be beginning?

I have bought the battle chest version and have fully installed and registered a copy; what is the ISP address of where we are playing?

So we're not playing on battle.net?

A pox upon BishopCruz for not being entirely clear!

Battlenet works for me, where are you? I'm under DrifterCruz

I hang out in US West, but It'd be easy to join US East due to the fact that most of you don't live californee-way.

EDIT: Fuck me, the account doesn't carry over. I'd have to start from scratch to join you in East. Which is FINE, but it just seems retarded. I suppose I ask too much from my free-to-play-online game. :p

I'm sure the details will be hammered out later. -.-

phew! I was thinking of playing in CJ's stead if the playtime was going to be scheduled while he was at work or something. I've never actually played it myself, but it looks fun! I would have to make a new charac and was worried everyone with their high lvls would laugh at my low lvl, heh. I know you guys wouldn't, but I guess that's how the gamer in me feels.

I'll wait a few days to play again, I ended last night at level 7 with Maldron, we really, really got to get that audio chat program up and running soon. Typing just didn't do it for me...

Why didn't you tell me you wanted me to type dirty!?

Archived