Hondo's Bar

Hondo's Plays Diablo II!!!

TopDawg540

At no point were you not welcome Lorelei, the only thing is we all have copies of the game, some people went out of their way to buy new battle chests for D2, and it seems kinda wonky to then bitch about it when there is a way to get the game legitimately for $5. Anyhoo, if you want in we'll be playing wed night.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i own D2 just not LoD

i'll reinstall the game and use the legit $5 key

can you copy

\Program Files\Diablo II\save

to backup your char or are we all starting new ones anyway?

Battle.net doesn't use locally stored characters, thus eliminating the ability to cheat or hack in a character. So it'll be a new one.

I'll probably end up having to start a new one myself, kinda went a widdle overboard in playing my second character. At any rate, we should all remember to be playing on

U.S. EAST SERVER

So that we don't end up all playing on different servers. Characters made on U.S. WEST, EUROPE, or ASIA cannot be played on U.S. EAST. Or any combination of that. Sad times. Just a warnin' to ya, you liver-of-elsewhere.

is Ventrilo hard to use? I think this is my first time using something like it.

Once you get it setup, it's as easy as holding a button to talk or just letting it pick up your voice for transmitting. Getting it set up properly takes a minute or two, but it isn't too bad.

Ok, so US East Realm, 10:15 tomorrow. Sounds good, we'll be making new characters, we can probably run through most of act 1 tomorrow night then. Anyone have any problems with the time?

Edit: Time is 10:15 EST. Also known as 9:15 central, or 7:16 pacific.

sounds good.

got d2 & LOD installed, seem to be running ok. again, no headset but ill keyboard chat for now i guess. ill call bish for any help with setup, otherwise, see you guys tonight at 10:15.

Ok, anyone who wants to get on early, I'll have a game open for a bit with my sorc. She has some nice swords staffs and other crap for people. Game is bishopcruz pass: gimme

PS: I'll be on vent, so let me know via that as I'll be surfing the interwebs

Archived