Hondo's Bar

Ask Maldron Questions

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the living hell do you look like?
I take pictures, but for the life of me I can't find my image editing software and the pictures are too big to stuff into the site. And I'm too lazy for photobucket... I'm mostly just lazy. I'll get on that eventually. 6'2'', White, Dirty Blonde hair, blue eyes, slightly overweight.

You're gonna tell me I should be doing this now, ain't'cha. Bah. Let's see if I can figure out this whoosajigger.

Can't find a decent one. Instead, here's a picture of Captain Planet and his Planeteers. The power is yours.

img1174zl9.jpg

Who makes Steve Guttenberg a star?

We do. We do.

And stop spreading our oath-song across the internet. Geez. I like you, so I don't wanna see you kicked out.

Do you play an instrument? If so, which one(s) and why? If not, what instrument would you like to play and why?

Used to play the Piano and the Clarinet, which I tried to play solely based on my Piano experience, so I was never very good. Being quick to frustration, I quit Piano around the fifth grade when my instructor gave me a recital piece a week or two before the recital was to take place, and I didn't feel that I had time for Piano, Soccer, and School. I later also quit Soccer, because I'm lazy and hate running.

I also played in a bell choir for a while, which ties in to a wonderful story about how a table was dropped on my big toe and the nail fell out. I was forced to wear dress shoes for the rest of the day after it happened. You can imagine the pain, I hope. If I still played anything, I'd want it to be piano, because I like the sound of it.

Edited by Maldron

You're my hero!

PS I think I have a E-friendship-crush on you.

I... didn't see the first thing, so I'm not sure how you could've scared me. I'll assume you added the "friendship" in. And no, you wouldn't have scared me. I know you like that CJ fellow more than the world and stars and all that.

I... didn't see the first thing, so I'm not sure how you could've scared me. I'll assume you added the "friendship" in. And no, you wouldn't have scared me. I know you like that CJ fellow more than the world and stars and all that.

That Cj fellow is just SO DREAMY!! I have such an IRL-love-crush on him, oh ho ho! <3

Will you be making it to Hondos-Con? Hopefully?

That Cj fellow is just SO DREAMY!! I have such an IRL-love-crush on him, oh ho ho! <3

Will you be making it to Hondos-Con? Hopefully?

I'm afraid not. Making a trip isn't a financial possibility right now, I'm going into college in the fall and I've got less than $800 in my account right now. Making the trip would take at LEAST half of what I have left, and I was planning to use that for booze and blow. :p

By which I mean video game habits.

I'm afraid not. Making a trip isn't a financial possibility right now, I'm going into college in the fall and I've got less than $800 in my account right now. Making the trip would take at LEAST half of what I have left, and I was planning to use that for booze and blow. :p

By which I mean video game habits.

I can dig that. Well, hopefully by May 2009 we'll all be in better situations!

What is your favorite game and anime at the moment?

I can dig that. Well, hopefully by May 2009 we'll all be in better situations!

What is your favorite game and anime at the moment?

At the moment, I'd have to suppose MGS4 to be my favorite game. All time lies with Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner. My favorite game at the moment is almost invariably the game I'm playing, though. I'm easy to please.

Anime of the moment would have to go to Soul Eater. Crazy stuff, that. All time would probably go to Kino no Tabi, as its the kind of anime that makes me happy. Deep when it wants to be, happy when it wants to be, and always with a depressing undertone, but I love it for that.

What is your favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! Card to use in tournament battle mode?

Which one do you like to use in a friendly battle?

Which is your favorite monster card overall?

Who is your favorite Pokemon?

What is your favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! Card to use in tournament battle mode?

Reaper of the Cards. Having a monster that can destroy trap cards when flipped is helpful, especailly if it's a trap card that's keeping my magic cards from being able to destroy them in the first place. The fuckers.

Which one do you like to use in a friendly battle?

Stuffed Animal. Something about a picture of a teddy bear unzipped down the middle with a tongue sticking out is just awesome for funsies.

Which is your favorite monster card overall?

Cat's Ear Tribe. They're Catgirls, near as I can tell. Well, kittengirls. But when they turn 18 - mrow.

Who is your favorite Pokemon?

Mew. Number 151 - mysterious, and impossible to get without cheating. Cheating that monster into my roster taught me valuable life lessons that I continue to use today, such as distracting you with my rather base knowledge of Yu-Gi-Oh and pokemon while my lovable band of orphans steal your most valued of possessions.

One more question to bother you with:

Do you know who AIM/AOL user budweiser76543 is?

budweiser76543 (11:51:03 PM):

budweiser76543 signed off at 12:13:44 AM.

They didn't say anything. NOTHING AT ALL! I assume it's like the "zomg go here to find out who has a crush on you!" spam I usually get... The 76543 in the username is a zip code for Killeen, Texas, which I'm prolly looking to far into it but who knows. Weirds me out! haha.

One more question to bother you with:

Do you know who AIM/AOL user budweiser76543 is?

budweiser76543 (11:51:03 PM):

budweiser76543 signed off at 12:13:44 AM.

They didn't say anything. NOTHING AT ALL! I assume it's like the "zomg go here to find out who has a crush on you!" spam I usually get... The 76543 in the username is a zip code for Killeen, Texas, which I'm prolly looking to far into it but who knows. Weirds me out! haha.

Nope. It's probably nothing. You should pay it no mind. You know that investigating this shit ends up with you being brainwashed for the government for finding aliens, and that's just a road we'd all rather not go down.