Hondo's Bar

Sega Dreamcast

The NZA

ARE YOU FOR REALZ OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!! <3

Sadness :(

Wow, unleashing this on people who have not been exposed to the meme is mean.

Good show.

I personally can't wait for Panzer Dragoon Legend, the long awaited sequel to Saga. Shining to the New Frontier should be great too.

haha...cmon, if this was real, it'd redefine the word "megaton". its a DC1 with a 2 hastily put onto it, and a series of games so big, each would get their own ^_^ thread. not trying to crap on youse guys, but cmon, that was a wet dream fanboy post - bit've fun, sorry to get hopes up momentarily but hey, a man can dream.

haha...cmon, if this was real, it'd redefine the word "megaton". its a DC1 with a 2 hastily put onto it, and a series of games so big, each would get their own ^_^ thread. not trying to crap on youse guys, but cmon, that was a wet dream fanboy post - bit've fun, sorry to get hopes up momentarily but hey, a man can dream.

In fairness upon seeing the images at home I realised it looked pretty implausible, from work though, with only the text to go off... You broke my heart, Custer

• 2 weeks later...

shit, good call. if i had my original (damn you, spiffytee!) idve done likewise. instead, since my launch day dreamcast shirt's gone too, im wearing the pre-order Sonic 2 shirt in its stead. yeah, its pretty old.

1up has a good memorial article up,, too.

ps tonight at midnight if you dont paint a swirl on your door, peter moore will eat your firstborn.

did you see the way that fucking lycaon had the nerve to "heh" at me like were cool and shit after he crapped on the dreamcast 2? unbelievable.

I did indeed. The nerve of some people.

1252549063.jpg

SEGA...ALL OVER MY FACE!

Edited by The NZA
reflected ly's true feelings.

• 4 months later...