Hondo's Bar

Ask Amy

amynicole

Beef is delicious, too.... mmmmm. I make for you

If you can remember your dreams, what was the main thing that stood out to you in your dream when you dreamed last?

Do you have an embarrassing habit or experience that you've NEVER told anyone else?

Have you ever sent in postcards to postsecret?

Do you agree that August is taking TOO FUCKING LONG to get here?

heh heh heh in the dream i drempt last the thing that stood out to me the most was the guy i was.... with. he he. and the trees. we were outside.

nah i talk too much to keep anything, even something embarrassing about myself, secret. unless its other ppls secrets. i can keep those.

no i have not, but i have thought about it and if i do i will take pics and post them here. i dont care if yall know my business :misty:

AUGUST IS TAKING WAY TOO FUCKING LONG TO GET HERE! <3

Lor, two of my best friends are vegetarian (its common here we have a large adventist community) and while i eat a lot of veggie food and like it, i could never be a vegetarian. i love me some baby back ribs. and steak. yum

Ly. yes i would use my persuasion to get CJs to cook. i have even thought that when i get my new apartment that yall should all come down and hang out. and have curry goodness. :misty:

• 2 weeks later...
boxers. hands down.

briefs make me think of little kids

I agree with this comment, hehe <3

edit - eek! I was going to ask a question, lol. here we go:

What is your favorite way to unwind after a stressful day or night?

What is your tried and true method for hangovers (if you get them)?

CAN YOU WAIT FOR TWO WEEKS TO PASS BY, OR WHAT? Because I can't haha.

missyougirlie.

if i could only eat one thing for the rest of my life it would be ghirardelli dark chocolate.

i would shave half of my head. im sure my stylist could think of a way to make that look punk and intentional, and i hate drawn on eyebrows.

no i dont think they are made out of elves, but i dont eat keebler cookies (i like to bake) so i dont have to worry about it.

Archived