Hondo's Bar

Batman: The Dark Knight

Hmm, now that you mention it, I remember that.

Ok then,

it could be Bane, but I'm going to go with Aarty's theory. When Batman has the new armor made and asks if it's effective against dogs, and Fox said "even cats"... maybe Catwoman in 3.

Aw man, get 'em to take a pic!! I wanna see 'em!!

I'll go you one better...

joker%20card.jpg

That's the exact card we got, except where his finger is, is the date we saw it, and the back is the back of a regular red Bicycle playing card.

It's worthy of having it framed.

Best movie giveaway, ever.

Edited by Greyskull

It was brilliant.. from the first scene to the last.

I got to sit next to a kid who wouldn't stop swearing through out the movie, (a kid who looked 8 who kept saying 'Thats Fucking awesome! Fuck, Did that Just happen? Fuck thats great) and Jay got felt up by a girl who 'conveniently' fell over.

A fun night was had by all.

I like the way I'm referred to as that 8 year old kid. DOn't let my facial hair fool you you insensetive bitch. Just because your black genes meant your grade 3 portaits look like Jules%20Winnfield.jpg this, doesn't mean you should measure everyone else by your skewed curve.

Oh Aart I was saying stuff like that but coming from a kid who looked eight, it was just a little weird... and slightly distracting.

Jay understand that sure Alana may be less tanned than me, but it is bound to catch up with your children.

628black_kids_fishing.jpg - Jay Jr and Jay Jr Jr.

I'm going to be going to see this tomorrow night, I think I've timed it perfectly since the movie starts at 8:30 and Amber's flight gets in at 11:15 so I should be able to leave and go to the airport. But knowing my luck the movie will start 30 minutes late and she'll by some miracle of time and space arrive 30 minutes early and I'll be going "Oh sorry you're going to have to wait at the airport for another hour, I know we haven't seen each other since March, but Batman's still on! I hear in the next scene he hits a guy!"

OMGOMGOMGOMG

DK (and other Hondonians with kidz), I just saw a whole bunch of new Dark Knight merchandise on the sales floor at Wal-Mart!

A mask and cape, the cape opens up and self stretches out, just like the cape in the movie (just press a button and it opens up to a pair of cape-wings)

$42, kinda expensive but worth it if you have money for that.

Also a pair of gauntlets like Batman's that fire foam shuriken like things.

$19

Huge (like the size of a 2 liter bottle tall) detailed bat man figure.

$19

Utility belt that fires little foam balls

$19

And I think it's all for kids 3+ I know the cape is.

Ledger did a very different yet interesting and appropriate interpretation of The Joker.

A darned shame not to see him run it again :(

Best Batman Movie yet, even better than the older Tim Burton Batman.

Ledger did a very different yet interesting and appropriate interpretation of The Joker.

A darned shame not to see him run it again :(

Agreed. <3

Just got back from seeing this.... HOOOOLY FUCK. Words cannot describe how amazing. I'm still swimming in emotions and excitement from the movie.

I'll post a small MH-eeeeeeee-esque review tomorrow. For now, it's sexin' then sleep.

I went back and rewatched those burton ones and man, I really have a different impression now. I used to think the first two were really good and the series went down hill from there. Upon reviewing now I don't like either of them. I guess these new versions aren't helping those look good.

This was incredible, I really like it, and have no complaints. except the part

Batman becomes Daredevil. That shit made me smile on the inside.

Ledger was pure gold.