Hondo's Bar

Books your collection needs

The NZA

so here's our fanboy wish list, plus you know, a good place to trade online deals you find.

Entire series to buy/finish up down the road:

Y: The Last Man (guess ill go with the deluxes?)

Berserk

Vagabond

Ex Machina (likely go with the DE here too if theyre good and not too expensive)

The Maxx

Forthcoming trades:

-Hellboy Library Edition 2 ($33)

-Absolute Sandman 3 ($62, with vol 4 due in november...is that the last one?)

-Punisher Omnibus ($63)

-Demo HC (liked it enough to consider buying this edition if it has good extras)

-Scud Omnibus (whenever it comes out...)

The rest:

-Daredevil: Without Fear (softcover'll do)

-New X-Men Omnibus, when i can take out a loan and @#$%ing afford it

-Nextwave - are they ever gonna put both trades into 1? if not, ill just grab both i guess.

that's pretty much it. there's other shit like Bowen statues of DD & Cap but that's my book wishlist, anyway. I only checked amazon, but i should check others like DCS here, seen good deals there.

Punisher Omnibus is about it for me, Once the DE Y's come then my entire softcover collection(barring 10) will be made redundant, but failing that I'm holding out for Absolute Preacher or something like when DC eventually latches onto what a goldmine is waiting right there.

Series I need to complete or get up-to-date:

Preacher Volumes 2 and up

Absolute Sandman Volumes 2 and up

Y: the Last Man Volumes 5 and up (or whatever special editions they may come out with)

Fables Volumes 9 and up

Walking Dead Volumes 5 and up

League of Extraordinary Gentlemen Volumes 2 and up

Rising Stars

Series I need to start on:

Runaways

The Maxx

100 Bullets

Lone Wolf and Cub

I don't understand the basis of this idea.There are things I'm really trying to complete as we speak, but This is like asking a crackhead if he'd like more crack.

Series I need to complete or get up-to-date:Preacher Volumes 2 and upAbsolute Sandman Volumes 2 and upY: the Last Man Volumes 5 and up (or whatever special editions they may come out with)Fables Volumes 9 and upWalking Dead Volumes 5 and upLeague of Extraordinary Gentlemen Volumes 2 and upRising StarsSeries I need to start on:RunawaysThe Maxx100 BulletsLone Wolf and Cub
I can help but do you really want me to?

I don't understand the basis of this idea.There are things I'm really trying to complete as we speak, but This is like asking a crackhead if he'd like more crack.I can help but do you really want me to?

You're offering to help increase my collection and I'm supposed to somehow see that as a bad thing? Any particular reason it would be?

Danny.... do you have..... the Absolute Sandmans?
The "absoule"'s, no. I don't. sorry. If you want you can refer back to the pictures of my collection and pick from that if you want.
The "absoule"'s, no. I don't. sorry. If you want you can refer back to the pictures of my collection and pick from that if you want.
To be honest I've only been able to run across the vol.1-4, and 10. I saw one of the absolute's the other day, and was astonished by its girth. If I end up getting them, I'll let you know, and ship them to you as soon as I'm finished. -d.fluff

By the time I get these, You'll already be back and within driving distance. Why are you askin'?

Oh, I've read all of Y: The Last Man, I just need to finish my trade collection of it. Preacher would be very much appreciated, Rising Stars I have the first two volumes or so. I know that there were other parts of the series, though.

• 1 month later...
*shudders*

How can you not like Transmet? Admittedly it's not as epic or classy as 100 Bullets or Preacher, but that's like refusing to eat any kind of icecream after chocolate.

it's so booring, it was a struggle to read the first six or so issues, and the only reason i went that far was cos you guys love it so and kept raving about it.

i'm afraid i'm gonna have to pull a baytor here

FAGGOT

a thank you

Archived