Hondo's Bar

Mega Man

IceManML

it's a shame the fans didn't want to get more involved :-( if we saw there was an audience for MML3 people might change minds

From some Capcom PR guy in Europe.

And I just remembered that part 2 ended in a cliffhanger.

Edited by Newtype

• 1 month later...

news_photo_12858_1303399815.jpg

well, at least now we know.

"So, I told them that I was going to found my own independent company and leave Capcom. However, I stated that I was ready to make a contract with them so that I could keep working on those projects that I started. I couldn't start making contracts with other publishers for sure if Capcom agreed to the proposition, but I wanted to see those projects that I started to completion. But it couldn't be done. They answered, 'We have no need to do that.'"

"[i went to the trouble of]…Finding the right time, gathering the team members, planning strategies, all so we could barely start on Mega Man Legends 3. I really don't want to quit at this crucial moment…but I can't keep going at Capcom. I am too tired to keep going. I wanted to leave Capcom to recharge my energy, and support Capcom from there, but it seems they don't allow it. I want to make all my effort to keep Legends 3 alive, but I'm really not sure I can do it."

honestly, i know Capcom's done some bullshit this gen, but Infanue publicly leaving then asking for an outside contract...he could've timed this better, is all.

for newt

crapcom.jpg

wFaaq.jpg

MegaMan_B.gif

Edited by The NZA
too many gifs
  • Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Aww it's nice to see someone still gives a shit about Mega Man

...because Capcom obviously does not.

Tell me bout it.

They're making another ost collection? Hopefully they're not limiting it to just parts 1-6 and x1-6...

Oh and to correct myself from wherever I posted on Inafune's indy co:

Inti-Creates was a studio this guy collaborated with to create all the latest megaman series of games, but still in conjunction with Capcom.

Inafune's company is called "Comcept".

Edited by IceManML

from GAF's 25th anniversary thread:

6LyPU.jpg

Rock-can Sound E Can (Rockman 25th Anniversary)

• Sep 19, 2012.
  • 14700 JPY ($185).
  • 10 CDs.
  • Remastered music using the original sound sources.
  • Music from Rockman to Rockman 10 (One disc for each game)
  • Rockman 1-6 discs will have the NES and Playstation music.
  • Rockman 8 music source is the Playstation version (+ exclusive tracks from the Saturn version).

Package images

edc68b8fo5on3.jpg 86ccf73b5erf3.jpg 38029271ugr64.jpg a100037321010_sub3ysouk.jpg e0460ee357r4f.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

41GO1cD4kqL._SY346_.jpg

Came in the mail the other day. 432 pages of solid blue gold. Say what you will about Udon, bless those guys for localizing all of these artbooks. I've got a bookshelf full of imported artbooks from back in the day, and now, for half the price, I can get a copy I can actually read!

Edited by C_U_SPACECOWBOY
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...