Hondo's Bar

Fantasy Football

IceManML

Winslow is a bitch, but this is his year. He's gonna perform. His QB situation is up in the air, but you can't deny the kid's talent. There's only 4 or 5 elite TEs and this guy is as close as it gets. Cadillac is more an unknown.

Jackson IS NOT #2! I don't like his work ethic, but he is the clear #1 in Philly. Curtis... I'd stray away from... at least for a few weeks until he shows something promising. He's had only one good fantasy season.

depth charts bro lookem up kurtis is #1.. n winslow had a bitchfit at one o the coaching staffz earlier durin camp.. well see if he continues.. but he is definitely not elite ESPECIALLY b/c of the qb situation

betwen these guys:

chris henry

chis cooley

visante shank-a-hoe

b. marshall

torry holt

wr-wr-wr/te-te

super dilema on who to leave out of the lineup.. holt is #1 but he hasnt performed at all.. marshall is too leet to leave off despite his org probz.. henrys sik but mite not get enuff looks.. cooley had most rec in the league last year but mite get held to 1 touch by nygs again.. shank-a-hoe is a ridiculous wild card but has a terribly hi upside... my worst drafted league.. dont ask (i dont remember drinkin but w/e o_0)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man, I've only done this a year, but I feel I'm way ahead of the curve. You all seem like rookies to me. Including Adam. Even though I'm I'm drunk I feel like I'm going to crush you. You all don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

LOL

PANCH! ..u desperately neeeeeeeed to set vinnie testeverde to ur qb pos b4 u fall asleep... its the best sleeper move youll ever do! @_@

Man, I've only done this a year, but I feel I'm way ahead of the curve. You all seem like rookies to me. Including Adam. Even though I'm I'm drunk I feel like I'm going to crush you. You all don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Umm, your the guy that used his waiver wire pick on a kicker, who kicked a shankapotomus. Nice grab expert.

Who drafts Marshawn Lynch, and doesn't put Fred Jackson on their bench? Panch does!

lol indeed.. ps winslow snuk in a td... i couldnt believe it.. cowboys were skoolinemz

ps all the leagues I had my best drafts did TERRIBLY... santana moss, tj hooch-yo-momma, brandon marshal, eddie royal, brandon jacobs, all did bad (I left out a ton o folkz) not to mention AARON RODGERS layin a stank bomb holy lord.. too many sleeperz this year.. the nfl is evolving so much its ridiculous

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

i came in fourth... most imbalanced league I've ever played in. ...add sacks to the friken QB stat but no compensation anywhere else for the position; garbage.

Everyones too scared to trade/counter... n guys who get lucky by starting a kick off returner since.. you know ... kick off returns count for the def position AND the player... Commish needs to learn how to set up reasonable scoring... pffft

Never again unless I'm the commish or someone not a NOOB is the commish.

Archived