Hondo's Bar

Dexter

Hey Miami people!... My new infatuation...

Wikipedia DEXTER Link

Dexter is a Showtime original television series starring Michael C. Hall as serial killer Dexter Morgan, who works as a forensics analyst (specializing in bloodstain pattern analysis) for the Miami-Dade Police Department.

The series is based on the novel Darkly Dreaming Dexter by Jeff Lindsay.

LB0930_Dexter_09-30-06_IR27HT2.jpg

I highly reccomend the following for all you Behavioral Science/Criminal Justice/Serial Killer Buffs out there. This series and books is outstanding stuff.

0385511248.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1128000157_.jpg

0307277887.01._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_AA240_SH20_OU01_SCLZZZZZZZ_V62166505_.jpg

Lindsay's has the 3rd installment due out in July '07.

Here's the Showtime page on the series...starring Michael C. Hall of "6 feet Under"... Awesome stuff. Stream the episodes from the site as well.

DEXTER ON SHOWTIME Series 1

Edited by MusicManiac

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
One of the best series recently imo.

Though his sister is eternally annoying, and so is dexter's woman (the english one and the blond one!)

Yeah I cant stand that bitch! Grrr! does she have to say "fuckin" in that annoyingly lazy way all the goddamn time!

On another note though its a fucking awesome series. Watched in two sittings with the Terrible Antipodean Twosome plus Megz yesterday and today. Fascinating and provocative series.

Plus that theme music is so catchy. Anyone else get that?