Hondo's Bar

Robert Downey Jr.

Haha... I like Hitler's hat!

He could drink a brewery under the table, drop acid and abuse prescriptions and he still wouldn't be as fucked up as he'd ever been...

I started this with the idea of getting girl talk going, only guys so far :-P But maybe no girls are on here, I still don't know who everybody is...

• 2 months later...

So I just watched Chaplin again, I haven't seen this in years!

RDJ is wonderful in this, people don't talk about his acting enough I think...

He really is talented, can convey all kinds of depth while doing comedy at the same time... so much more than the immense charm... and fantastic smile... and broad shoulders...

*sighs*

Oh oh oh... and I really do know his name is spelled Downey, that's bugged me since I posted this thread...

Go to your first post in this thread, and in the bottom right corner of the box that holds your post there should be a few buttons, Quote, Multiquote and Edit. Click 'Edit', then select Full Edit. You should be able to change the Title and subtitle of the thread.

Go to your first post in this thread, and in the bottom right corner of the box that holds your post there should be a few buttons, Quote, Multiquote and Edit. Click 'Edit', then select Full Edit. You should be able to change the Title and subtitle of the thread.

You are wonderful! Thanks, that's not gonna annoy the bejeezus out out of me anymore :D

Archived