Hondo's Bar

How 'bout them Dolphins!

archangel

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, well done. I'm glad for the Dolphins, must be psyched to beat New England. Hopefully this is the start of a good season for you guys. Well played, and nice strats using unexpected formations.

Still bummed that we (New England) didn't get our perfect season in '07, but ah well shit happens. Here's hopin for some more Superbowl time this year. For the Dolphins or the Pats when I'm up there. Would been fun in '06 to be at a Pub when we won, but I got called in to work that night. GG Wal-Mart.

Again, props Dolphins.

Yeah, well done. I'm glad for the Dolphins, must be psyched to beat New England. Hopefully this is the start of a good season for you guys. Well played, and nice strats using unexpected formations.

Still bummed that we (New England) didn't get our perfect season in '07, but ah well shit happens. Here's hopin for some more Superbowl time this year. For the Dolphins or the Pats when I'm up there. Would been fun in '06 to be at a Pub when we won, but I got called in to work that night. GG Wal-Mart.

Again, props Dolphins.

Agreed. Interestingly enough, I had no clue they were playing each other and spent the day in my Pats T-Shirt...as did Benny. That would definitely explain the dirty looks I got at Walgreens...

it was amazing. The Patriots (minus Brady who's out for the year) actually played well...but they were outcoached at every turn. It's as if the stars aligned and the Dolphins played the way they're supposed to play. They TROUNCED the Pats.

No, the Cubano fans did enough brujeria this time around...somewhere there's a Chango with a bushel of banana's wrapped in teal & orange ribbons...

A truly great win! It will keep a smile on my face all weekend! :unsure:

I have been professing my support for the new management of the Dolphins. This is proof the Dolphins are moving in the right direction. They need a couple great drafts and in a couple years, they will be true contenders.

GO COWBOYS GO!!!

*runs away*

Doj, the Cowboys are the best team in the NFL, they have all the high expectations. And wish them lots of luck this season. The only problem they have is that the next best teams in the NFL are within their same division Philadelphia and Super Bowl Champion New York.

Us Dolphin fans need to celebrate this victory, the last 2 seasons have been brutal!

Yeah the Pats ain't doin so well this time around, and we're down Brady.

If you get your ass whipped, say you get your ass whipped! :unsure:

The Patriots have been lucky for FAR TOO LONG. It was bound to run out. You actually need luck to make it the whole season. Injuries are something every other team deals with. Welcome to reality New England Patriots. Besides, They will still be in the playoffs!

Pfft. Luck doesn't get ya 3 rings in that short amount of time. It was our time. Might still be I hope because man did we suck when I was growin up. I know what it's like to be laughed at for being the fan of a losing team, so that's why I'm saying good for you guys.

We're doing better thanks to losing Drew Leadfoot I mean Bledsoe. We might be in the playoffs, I don't know we'll have to see how we do without Brady. They should have taken him out that next to last game and saved him for the Bowl, then we woulda had our perfect season. Yeah still sore about it. That kind of thing is a scar for life. But oh well.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived