Hondo's Bar

The Hulk

The NZA

good point, that totally happened. i think right around when they showed Samson (and thus why it couldnt be him).

i only skimmed the issue that revealed Betty as she-red (...), did the Red Hulk reveal address this?

• 2 months later...

Dunno.

Marvel announced yesterday at the "Marvel: The Heroic Age: Avengers" panel that a Hulk is returning to the Avengers -- the Red Hulk, that is. According to the panel report by CBR's Kiel Phegley, the Red Hulk will join the Avengers team November's issue #7 at the start of the second arc.

13315storystoryfull9639.jpg

• 11 months later...

source

HULKV3003_cov.jpg

HulkV3001004%28DONE%29.jpg

Marvel Architect Jason Aaron joins forces with legendary artist Marc Silvestri to redefine the Hulk in an all new ongoing series. You’ve seen the Hulk in space, you’ve seen the Hulk go to war and you’ve seen him as one of the Worthy—but now it’s time for most unpredictable, incredible Hulk story yet!

• 7 years later...

If you guys aren't reading Immortal Hulk you should be.  Two issues in they've kind of taken the idea of the TV show, Bruce Banner hoboing around solving problems with the Hulk, and given it a horror bent like they did with Moon Knight.  It reminds me of the John Ostrander Spectre books and it could easily be this year's Vision.

• Like 2

A bit but Hulk's more of a misguided sense of justice rather than Banner's dark side, I like Hulk books that decide to go in different directions.  We've gotten too much of dumb hulk: Green Scar from Planet Hulk, Joe Fixit, Doc Green from that great run following Indestructible that unfortunately got stepped on by Secret Wars, The Maestro, those are all far better takes on the character than more "HULK SMASH"

• 1 year later...

i'd realized we're not talking about how Immortal Hulk has consistently been one of the best & darkest books out there, so here's a bunch of images about how great it is

stl114216.jpg

the-avengers-vs-the-immortal-hulk-1.jpg

the-avengers-vs-the-immortal-hulk-8.jpg

ih8.jpg

ih13.jpg

1jeo32.jpg

25qrx1.jpg

9efuLDS.jpg

4hjo4o.jpg

a3nNwQC.png

GoUCVje.png

bpdxSMb.png

uBBgT6g.png

F6OfGjZ_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

even the covers have been awesome

IGf8Uk6.png

QpVvOMz.png

fd9ckHN.png

0EbLl4L.png

pOIZNoS.png

WwLjq3f.png

it's so awesome seeing how far this book will go, and the cliffhangers here have been jaw-dropping on so many occasions.  can't stress enough how refreshing it is to have a creative team constantly remind you what an actual monster hulk is

1d.jpg

also apparently the trades have a catch-up page from an issue of avengers id not seen before

back.jpg

also it's been far too long since i played ultimate destruction but i didn't even know there was a devil hulk boss there

• Thanks 1