Hondo's Bar

Gaming Blargh/random bits

bishopcruz

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

done. I dunno if it'll be alright though.. it's only 350 + megs, might aswell.

It's worth it anyway... to see the original.

I'm tempted to play some Blood Money now, if I start playing I'll be up until the early hours though.

wait, it's already the early hours. hahaha

Awesome thanks man! I dunno if you like the adventure Company PC Games, but I love their series on Serial Killer hunting...

Play this one... STILL LIFE ... B0007QCNR0.01._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

it's unbelievable.

920745_20050121_screen002.jpg

Here's their homepage... http://www.adventurecompanygames.com/tac/

alot of their stuff is over at Pirate bay and ISO hunt. Their Missing series is also off the hook fun!~

also... I lost my part one of that series and haven't uploaded a new torrent to replace it yet...it's also very well done, sorta Jack the Ripper sorta way... called POST MORTEM -

http://www.adventurecompanygames.com/tac/p...m/en/index.php3

orphee_ext.jpg

Edited by MusicManiac

is Baytor was here he'd jump right the fuck in. I remember him talking about this one once, he said it's something he's been wanting to play for ages.

That might have been someone else. Fuck it.

Gamespot didn't give it a very good review, either did the players.

What would you say?

from the looks of things with that game, they kinda traslated that show, without a trace, to a computer game... the graphics look fairly superb too and its the kinda game that looks like it would just entangle you with addiction... im gonna keep an eye out for that.... theres something about games that stimulate your mind past mouse bashing to shoot things that i love.... its why i love rpg games, mainly final fantasy seven.... theres just so much to do and so many ways to do it...

theres never too many ways to do everything... and you cant do anything with hitman other than love it... theres something wrong with you if you dont....

ive played the original and the one that followed it.... and i have been blown away with how the games have progressed and the difficulty in each level of doing everything and not fucking up.....

i honestly cant wait for this to download onto my pc, its something ive been looking forward to now for a while... hopefully this will be my new half life two.... its always a joy when a gem of a game such as this comes out and i have people who understand my love of it...

Yeah, as IC stated on the Knoll '' its shitty when a game comes out that's made just for you, and you haven't got your hands on it ''

Of course, that was a dumbed down piece of shit quote, but it was along those lines.

I didn't know you had played 1 and 2. Blood money is basically what Contracts was supposed to be. You haven't missed anything by not playing contracts.

Still Life looks creepy & interestin, shit...im still in rental/copy phase of this ps2 project but ive started a few (id show my rental queve but its mostly lesser titles im just curious about). Im thinking Contracts and Indigo Prophecy (when its workign) are next, though Don makes me feel im playing the lesser game of the series...

its all playing catchup and obscure RPGs for me.

PS hey, i lost the review - how did 24: the game turn out? im knee deep in the series right now...

oh, cool, so since i didnt play them, its like greatest hits or somethin?

again, gamefly has contracts, 2, and this one (blood money), was plannin on taking you & MM's word to go through contracts and go straight to BM.