Hondo's Bar

Gaming Blargh/random bits

bishopcruz

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i sold off my entire master system, genesis & sega-cd stuff to make rent during bankruptcy. if i'm being honest, i love sega but i have most of the titles idve wanted to keep from the various collection discs they've released, minus a few titles here & there. theydve been cool on another bookshelf, but otherwise it worked out.

so glad i didnt sell my SNES ones though

• 3 weeks later...

Pok'emon is the kind of thing you laugh at but then you play it and realize how much fucking fun it is and you can't help yourself. I ask you, what other game series could consist of nothing but carbon copies of itself with a few minor tweaks and changes for 12 years and still be pulling good reviews?

Dynasty Warriors?? Magic:TG?? Call of Duty?? Final Fantasy?? Doom??

I said "GOOD" reviews, Dynasty Warriors has been getting "Meh" reviews for years, same with Call of Duty. Final Fantasy varies rapidly from entry to entry they are not carbon copies of each other and the last Doom game came out eight years ago and was massively retooled from the previous version released 10 years before.

You're better than this, Newt.